⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Darren+Fletcher+Manchester+United+v+Valencia+Gqk92gxbaTGx.jpg

I wouldn't consider myself as a huge "fan" of Fletch... but considering all the health issues he's had to deal with and the hard work & effort he's put in, I've got nothing but respect for the guy.  

Interested to see Cuardado play at chelsea.

Players just need to play and i like when these players go to smaller clubs just to play. Zaha was big for Palace to get them promoted im glad he is back there and might actually see the field. I am glad Lennon is moving to Everton hopefully he gets some burn there. When he is on he can wreak havoc on an outside back. But i think the biggest signing is obviously Bony to city. I don't know what they are going to do with Dzeko + Aguero + Jovetic + Bony. But i just love Bony as a player a quintessential CF. I wonder if they will play him and Aguero up top together. Feel for Fletcher though...

Last edited:
Didn't know Eto'o moved from Everton to Sampdoria. Apparently he stormed out of training on Monday.

Last edited:
Ryan Bertrand made his move to Southampton permanent for £10m. I wish him all the best. A successful player that we made from the academy. Good move for both Chelsea and Bertrand.

Last edited:
Although he can't play for another year under the fifa imposed ban... I'd be very surprised if he left Barca for Madrid.

He just signed a 5 year contract not too long ago... I'd actually be a little pissed if this somehow happened.

Seems like some ish to stir the pot before elections later this year.

Of all the La Masia kids to keep a priority should be to keep Lee Seung Woo, Ayoub Abou, & Carles Alena... I think the future of these kids will be massive so long as they have their heads screwed on right.

View media item 1383273

Last edited:
7 second clip from this past weekend proving that the outside foot of Quaresma is still and always has been touched by God...Que Golasoo

Last edited:
He always reminded me of a character from a British crime flick or from a Guy Richie movie like Snatch or RocknRolla... Maybe even Layer Cake...

De Gea, McNair, Smalling, Evans, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, van Perse

Valdes, Jones, Valencia, Herrera, Young, Falcao, Wilson

Back
Top Bottom