⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does Boateng practice losing balls to the opposition? :smh:

Edit - he's just kicking the ball to where ever & watching balls go right by him too...

Last edited:
How to watch La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more online with KlowdTV
Posted on February 18, 2015 by Chris Moore
Share0 Tweet4
0 Reddit0 0
image: http://web.fancred.com/sb/images/horizontal_fancred_white_73x22.png
Share on Fancred
image: http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bein-sports-goltv-600x300.png
bein sports goltv 600x300 How to watch La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more online with KlowdTV
If you’re like many soccer fans who want to watch La Liga games on beIN SPORTS and Bundesliga matches on GolTV, but can’t find the networks anywhere on your television guide, there is now a solution to the problem. GolTV, which has seen its channel removed by both Comcast and DirecTV over the last year or two, and beIN SPORTS — which is difficult for many soccer fans to find on their cable system — has recently come to an agreement with KlowdTV to stream content online.
Founded in 2003, GolTV mainly focuses on the German Bundesliga, but also broadcasts some matches and review shows of leagues in South America as well (Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay). The Florida-based company has been in somewhat of a decline since beIN SPORTS was created in 2012. While beIN SPORTS holds the rights to different league games as GolTV (here in America beIN SPORTS carries La Liga, Serie A, Copa del Rey, Ligue Un, England’s second-tier Championship matches, etc), GolTV was dropped by DirecTV specifically due to the rise of beIN SPORTS back in 2012.
With the online streaming service Klowd TV, both GolTV and beIN SPORTS are “re-united” and both available online on the same service.
The agreement with KlowdTV finally allows Bundesliga fans to legally stream matches on their computers, tablets, phones and TVs via Roku throughout the season. A subscription to KlowdTV’s Sports Package will get you beIN Sports and GolTV, as well as 16 other channels (including beIN Sports en Espanol, GolTV Spanish,Outdoor Sports Channel, FNTSY Sports, Fight Network, and FightBox) for a monthly subscription fee of $8.48 (includes HD channels).
image: http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/goltv-klowdtv-600x400.png
goltv klowdtv 600x400 How to watch La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more online with KlowdTV
beIN SPORTS is best known for its exclusive coverage of La Liga matches in the United States. But it’s also the home of the 2015 Copa America, Serie A, Ligue Un, Capital One Cup (with the final between Spurs and Chelsea on March 1), Coppa Italia, Africa Cup of Nations, Russian Premier League and much more.
When asked about their connection with GolTV, KlowdTV’s CEO, Bill O’Hara, recently told Philly.com, “It’s pretty much the perfect fit for our business model as we start out, which is targeting channels that we think have excellent content and a large viewership that is under-served.”
Since the interview was completed, KlowdTV has signed the deal with beIN SPORTS and there’s the possibility of more channels being added in the future.
image: http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/beinsports-klowdtv-screenshot-600x303.jpg
beinsports klowdtv screenshot 600x303 How to watch La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more online with KlowdTV
The benefits of KlowdTV are three-fold. First, it’s the only streaming service that offers access to both GolTV and beIN SPORTS. Second, the price of $8.48/mo makes it the most affordable service given what you get in return. And third, and finally, KlowdTV offers a 30-day free trial compared to competing services that offer 48-hour, 7-day or 14-day trials. Did I mention they have a Roku app?
To order the subscription, first:
1. Go to KlowdTV.com/worldsoccertalk
2. Scroll down and click the “Start My Free 30 Day Trial” button.
3. Fill out the appropriate information in the “Subscription sign-in information” section.
4. Select either standard definition or high definition channel quality.
5. Click on “select packages” and then click on the “Sports” package.
6. Fill out the “payment information” section (although your first month is free of charge).
7. Once all of the information is completed, click on “Submit”.
8. Once you have created an account, you can click on the GolTV or beIN SPORTS channels (or any other of the listed channels) to watch its content.
image: http://worldsoccertalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/klowdtv-signup-page-mobile-300x450.png
klowdtv signup page mobile 300x450 How to watch La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and more online with KlowdTV
Because KlowdTV offers high definition channels, the quality of the streams are fairly decent. The website layout is also very user friendly and easy to use as well. If you live in the United States and want to watch Bundesliga and La Liga matches legally (in addition to several other leagues), subscribing to the KlowdTV service is the way to go.

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2015/02/...more-online-with-klowdtv/#X1FgFsHvvTs2XH7Y.99

Bale's decision-making on the counter 
mean.gif

Has Prince Boateng been doing good in Bundesliga? i dont pay much attention to the Bundesliga so i havnt heard much.

Has Prince Boateng been doing good in Bundesliga? i dont pay much attention to the Bundesliga so i havnt heard much.

Would love to know too. I used to watch a lot of Serie A and those 2010-12 AC Milan teams with Ibra, KPB, Robinho, Thiago Silva and Nesta were some of my favorite collection of players in the last few years.

Last edited:
Would love to know too. I used to watch a lot of Serie A and those 2010-12 AC Milan teams with Ibra, KPB, Robinho, Thiago Silva and Nesta were some of my favorite collection of players in the last few years.
judge for yourself, but he hasn't scored for over a year now

Here's the PSV manager's thoughts on Memphis' future:

http://www.football-oranje.com/cocu-think-depay-will-leave-psv-summer/

“It’s unfortunate that he might leave in the summer but, on the other hand, we must be proud as a club because we have raised him. At some point, it becomes clear that he is ready for the next step. And yes, I think he's going to leave PSV after this season."

He also mentioned that he believes that Memphis can become the next Robben

Summer reunion coming up? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Has Prince Boateng been doing good in Bundesliga?
Besides being a mercurial personality, for a sometimes physical presence in the attacking third, KPB is a bit sloppy with possession for my liking. Often picks out the wrong final ball and falls in love with the long shot, which has me questioning his judgement. At 27-years-old, it becomes hard to defend some of his actions and decision-making on the pitch.

He also mentioned that he believes that Memphis can become the next Robben
High praise but I believe Memphis has a higher ceiling than Robben. He's ascending sooner and more rapidly, both for club and country.

You're putting a lot of faith in Memphis Champ, hope you're right but I'm expecting big things now due to your expectations.

You lost that Shakter vs Porto bet btw, thanks for bringing it up :lol:

Got to say some things about Porto today, we la yes well much better than Basel. Completely confident going back home. Basel did score a beautiful goal tho even if it seemed like their only opportunity. They also took back a Porto goal after two minutes, weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'll take the 1-1 draw.

I'm not trying to hate because some of the United dudes in here are good peoples, but I hope Memphis doesn't go to United. The team doesn't have good leadership from a manager level or on the executive level either.

They are just buying names in the transfer market without regard to building a cohesive unit that could carry out the tactics/style of play of the manager.

There is no style & the players don't look like they've trained to carry out some sort of cohesive style of play/game plan. They're just running onto the pitch to kick around the ball a bit & see if they can bag more goals than the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom