⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ibra might be in MLS sooner than later. He's offended everyone from the French PM on down with his recent outburst. Theres talk he's facing a lengthy ban for what he said.

:stoneface: if Ibra get suspended for his comments

I wouldn't mind seeing him back at Juve

Last edited:
Ronaldo and Zlatan to MLS would be awesome.

I've always wanted to see Ronaldinho play in person. I was so sad when he and Eto'o skipped Barca's tour event at Sara D. Roosevelt soccer field due to illness in the summer of 06. Messi is one nice guy. I got pushed by some big guys and almost fell out of the fence. Messi saw me and asked me if I am all right. I nodded and then shook his hand after he reached out his hand to me for handshake. Pretty cool though. After that scene, I told my friends that I'd always cheer for Messi no matter what. Iniesta, Puyol, Rafa, Deco, Xavi. Julia Stiles was there as well. One of my best memories. :pimp:

It's funny, coupe hate's Bale because he ain't Spanish or Portuguese, rck likes 'em because he's an ex Spur... :lol:

Like I said, Bale staying or going all depends on his relationship with Perez.

I like Bale, I just don't think he's that good. Def not worth his price-tag.

But I don't think he was on a goal drought because he "wasn't committing himself after practice" and now he's scored two goals this weekend because he "started committing himself after practice and training". That's the type of gas-baggy thing you're alluding to from reading a hacky story. :lol:

Pick a better article bro :lol:

Last edited:
Bale had a solid opening half hour, and deserved to be on the score sheet

But he scored off a ball that landed at his feet off a broken play, and a Ronaldo shot that deflected off of him.

But sometimes you just need the smallest thing to get you out of a slump, and hopefully this is it.

And goddam the thirst for Ronnie and Bale by Biggsy Biggsy :x half of dudes posts are about Real Madrid players instead of his own club. Talk about Phil Jones b.

Last edited:
Ronaldo and Zlatan to MLS would be awesome.

I've always wanted to see Ronaldinho play in person. I was so sad when he and Eto'o skipped Barca's tour event at Sara D. Roosevelt soccer field due to illness in the summer of 06. Messi is one nice guy. I got pushed by some big guys and almost fell out of the fence. Messi saw me and asked me if I am all right. I nodded and then shook his hand after he reached out his hand to me for handshake. Pretty cool though. After that scene, I told my friends that I'd always cheer for Messi no matter what. Iniesta, Puyol, Rafa, Deco, Xavi. Julia Stiles was there as well. One of my best memories. :pimp:

lol @ you thinking they were actually sick.. probably just hung over

I hope coupe doesn't use "bro" in real life....

Oh I do use the word bro, bro. But next time I'll use the word Dad addressing you. From now on you're Dad, I won't call you "Bro" anymore since you can't handle it :lol:

Maybe you're right tho, maybe Bale scores a hat-trick this weekend in El Classico, all of them being off Ronaldo's deflected shots while standing around in the box. We'll all have to attribute it to extra Practice. Cheers.

Last edited:
And goddam the thirst for Ronnie and Bale by Biggsy Biggsy :x half of dudes posts are about Real Madrid players instead of his own club. Talk about Phil Jones b.
haha not even a thirst man. The conversation was about bale and Ronaldo. Not telling you to go thru my post history but Ive said before for 100 mil that untied would spend on bale I rather have two or three other spots filled. When the talk about united I'll say something about them if need be.

Oh I do use the word bro, bro. But next time I'll use the word Dad addressing you. From now on you're Dad, I won't call you "Bro" anymore since you can't handle it :lol:

Maybe you're right tho, maybe Bale scores a hat-trick this weekend in El Classico, all of them being off Ronaldo's deflected shots while standing around in the box. We'll all have to attribute it to extra Practice. Cheers.

BROS and DADs chill.... lets focus this resentment towards truth serum or jada

Back
Top Bottom