⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whats sad is this Oranje team under Hiddink has looked terrible & Spain is losing 2-0 at halftime. :smh:

I still can't believe that Hiddink said he didn't know how to fix the problems with his team at the moment. Why on earth would he say that out loud much less in a presser.

Even if that was the case, keep that ish to yourself.

lol @ jozy.. got offered tickets to switzerland game but have too much going on at work.. USMNT play germany in june so Ill catch them then.

Am i the only person who doesn't like townsend?

lol @ jozy.. got offered tickets to switzerland game but have too much going on at work.. USMNT play germany in june so Ill catch them then.

Am i the only person who doesn't like townsend?
I'm not much of a fan in Townsend either.

I still got my eye on the Netherlands and Germany matches in June, but need to start making plans soon 
nerd.gif

I still got my eye on the Netherlands and Germany matches in June, but need to start making plans soon :nerd:
if you make it out here squala at me... can do a meet up of sorts

I still got my eye on the Netherlands and Germany matches in June, but need to start making plans soon 
nerd.gif
if you make it out here squala at me... can do a meet up of sorts
for sure dude. 

I'll def do the pre-match parties at the Fan HQ that US Soccer puts on and whatever other American Outlaws activities there are.

Del bosque must go

I never liked his hiring. He rode the coattails of what Aragones built (RIP). As the years passed by, you saw Aragones philosophies go by the wayside. Del Bosque is proof positive that you can have all the talent in the world at your disposal & not win.

I'd love to see Depay in a Reds kit. With Sturridge always injured and Balo in and out of the line up, we need a striker, one that can create for himself and others.

Memphis out wide for Spurs pls

(is this a thing still? or has Man Utd taken the lead in the rumors?)

Levy is a dumb ***. PSV wanted £30mill & it was widely reported Levy wouldn't budge from the £15mill he offered. This is going to end up looking really stupid for not meeting the price for a fantastic player.

Back
Top Bottom