⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:wow: I don't remember or I don't think I've ever seen Ronaldo miss a penalty before....(Not talking about one's that are saved, just missed)

Kind of pissed I wasn't able to catch more of the game but from what I did see,the reds controlled the pace of the game mostly throughout but all it took was a moment of brilliance from Hazard to snatch the points away. Even though I didnt expect much from him after not playing for so long,Shaw actually looked pretty good imo. Chelsea always seem to pull of these tough,contested and ugly victories. Hate to admit it but that's a mark of champions.

Now I'm hoping the team can get healthy soon.

son those numbers don't even make sense.. 50? 50????????? :smh: would single handedly win the title in any other league

speaking of Memphis,he scored from a delightful freekick as PSV Eindhoven beat Heerenveen 4-1 at home to clinch the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time...

great parting gift before he leaves for Old Trafford...

That's the way it goes, Real barely buys top guys unless they've proven themselves in the big stage.

Cru has been telling us for a long time now that Depay was a problem, after the highlights and very few games this season - dude is right.

That's the way it goes, Real barely buys top guys unless they've proven themselves in the big stage.

Cru has been telling us for a long time now that Depay was a problem, after the highlights and very few games this season - dude is right.

Illara :pimp:

Everybody on the Memphis bandwagon now I see :lol:

I told y'all he was gonna break out

Late pass, but that link up play for Real's 3rd goal was so smooth.

That's fire actually :pimp:

Just saw this, my god :x

pjep6qdptiiglaidwvqy.gif

Last edited:
Everybody on the Memphis bandwagon now I see :lol:

I told y'all he was gonna break out

Late pass, but that link up play for Real's 3rd goal was so smooth.

I wanted to get my son his PSV shirt a while ago, but no one really sells PSV or Eredivisie kids sized shirts. :rolleyes I was also looking Ji Sung Park's PSV in a kids size too but no dice...

Went out with my son today to work on his dribbling & shooting. When I was correcting some of his mistakes, I pulled up a vid of Ronaldo & how he always has his feet set the right way to give him power & precision (on a shot). I kept stressing how getting his plant foot right was as important as his shooting foot too.

Last edited:
damb b nobody gunna mention the James goal

and dude also won a PK today that Ronaldo failed convert on Kameni

Last edited:
I want the most obscure team jerseys so I don't even want to bother
laugh.gif
. Unless someone out there has a Red Star Belgrade Jersey they're willing to sell
nerd.gif

Oh you gotta chalk that up to the fact he was a Spaniard, they'll gamble on their own people. :lol:

Louie I'm not boarding no Depay train,mi just never saw the dude play. He derives the praise tho, you and Cru have been saying it for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom