⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bayern can beat everyone.

Yea man, they're stacked and they have a very tactical team. Thiago is back too, dude is such a problem in the midfield, crazy that barca sold him.

Either way, the semi finalist aren't slouches either. Juventus, barça, RM, these are title contender teams not underdogs like porto, monaco, or atletico.

I mean, last CL bayern didn't make the finals, it was a RM vs atletico final.

Just have to wait for draws and the matches :smokin

CHICHA THE GAWD!!!

Was watching the second half in the middle of a meeting. I halfways yelled, management was looking at me like :smh:

Chicha with the late goal just like in his early MU days :pimp: happy for dude, he needs this recognition and confidence to be a starter.

Bayern can beat everyone.

Yea man, they're stacked and they have a very tactical team. Thiago is back too, dude is such a problem in the midfield, crazy that barca sold him.

Either way, the semi finalist aren't slouches either. Juventus, barça, RM, these are title contender teams not underdogs like porto, monaco, or atletico.

I mean, last CL bayern didn't make the finals, it was a RM vs atletico final.

Just have to wait for draws and the matches :smokin

I want to see Barca/Bayern so bad :lol:

Just to talk **** to my homie

Last edited:
I understand discussing matches u would like to see, or hypotheticals of what would happen if certain teams were matched up, but I never understood the point of predicting draws
laugh.gif
So.... who do you think Barca will draw?

Man Henry as player was great but he is full of ****, your time us done move on and mind your own business

Back
Top Bottom