⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are rumors circulating that Southampton are interested in Javier but I think the price United set might be a lil more than they'd want to pay. Milan are interesting but if I were his agent, I'd be waaay hesitant in going there. I would investigate whether or not the Thai billionaire is indeed buying the club & if he's truly committed in rebuilding Milan to it's former glory. What we've seen from Javier the last 2 games is what I kinda expected to see from him when he first arrived.

Last edited:
Nicolas Anelka involved in a brawl on the training pitch of his new club. Coach is fired. http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...rien-hussein-dey-vire-a-cause-d-anelka/553813

Anelka (managing director for Algerian side Hussein Dey) was giving instructions to the Goalkeeper's coach over the head of the team's coach. The coach asked Anelka to leave the pitch. Fight ensued. Coach has been fired by the team.
The club is currently in last position in the league.

Smh

You're confusing euro and pound .. Depay going for 30 mil eur.. Roughly 25 mil pound

I legit thought he was going for 25 Million Euro, read it wrong in here I guess.

Depay is cheaper than Luke Shaw, Image that. :lol:

Still think Chicha isn't worth 20 mil or more tho.

Last edited:
Bournemouth.

6 years ago bottom of League 2, tonight, 2-0 at home to Bolton and going up :smokin.

Amazing story

Imagine if United were to sign Memphis & Gundogan (provided he could stay healthy). You would also have Mata, Ashley Young, Blind, & RvP as substitutes. This line up looks pretty good.

I'd be very very cautious about Gundogan & the injuries he's experienced over the last 2-3 years. I'm on record as saying United shouldn't bring Hummels to OT. He'd be an unmitigated disaster waiting to happen. If anyone has watched his play in the last 3 years would see (outside of his solid performance at the WC).

View media item 1509658
think gundogan would play in the holding role.. so id imagine mata will maintain his spot in the 11.. the other thing is why do ppl keep saying he's injury prone.. he had one big injury

Last edited:
Also gonna need another CB to accommodate Rojo, a RB and a striker. 4 comps next season, need squad depth.

Depay
Clyne
Laporte
Gundogan
Van der Wiel
Schneiderlin

Still missing that one person that can take over a game though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the rumors about Laporte being in talks with Barca are just that. I'd much prefer to see him or Otamendi in red over Hummels. 

Last edited:
bayern goin for that treble. league is done, DFB cup semis tomorrow vs dort and CL. i hope they can get it again. :nthat:

.. the other thing is why do ppl keep saying he's injury prone.. he had one big injury

Sum total, he's missed 470 days due to various injuries a bulk of which due to his compressed spine injury for the 12/13 & 13/14 campaigns (which includes a neck injury which started the back issue). Thats a lot of time to miss (also the time he missed this year leading into his comeback).

One also has to take into consideration once you have back problems, you can be prone to having back issues. He's had 3 back surgeries which would give me pause on purchasing him in the transfer market. I would hope whatever team would due it's due diligence before making the move from him.

Edit - You also have to wonder as a big club about the commitment of a player when he's experiencing severe back issues & you get a pretty sizable gut during that time. One of the worst things you can do when you have severe back issues is to gain weight. :rolleyes

View media item 1510212View media item 1510213
That's a pretty big gut for a footballer to gain in that time frame.

Last edited:
Just ran into the legend, Osawaldo Sanchez at the airport. Ran into Omar Bravo here a few years back too :lol:

:lol: miketysonthekiller miketysonthekiller , you don't see a lil thickness in the middle in that pic? He also looks like he's wearing a bigger size jersey. Especially when you look at his team mates in the back round (although he does have a different build than they do).

laugh.gif
 at the author saying Eden wouldn't displace Bale in Los Blancos's starting XI...C'mon now...

Last edited:
Greg Stobart is English, what did you expect.

The scary thing about Hazard is that I think he could be 10 times better than he is. He's entering into his prime now.

Greg Stobart is English, what did you expect.

The scary thing about Hazard is that I think he could be 10 times better than he is. He's entering into his prime now.

He creates so many chances, if he could only improve his finishing he would a too 3 player

Back
Top Bottom