⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reports are circulating that Juve has accepted an €80million offer from PSG for Pogba... :smokin

He's coming home. The first shirt from the next campaign Imma get my son is a PSG home shirt with Pogba's nameset. :smokin

He shares the same agent has Ibra... This will apparently gel under FFP rules because the Parisian club are set to sell several players like Cabaye & Lavezzi among others.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/fran...germain-and-juventus-agree-80-million-fee-for

Last edited:
Oh lol, I was typing while you posted, PSK.

Arsenal, PSG favorites to sign Cech. I hope Cech goes to PSG.

Pogba wanna be great b

Maybe he'll end up in PSG one day, but his peak will be spent proving himself in England or Spain.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/fran...germain-and-juventus-agree-80-million-fee-for

Juventus accepted PSG's offer. Pogba hasn't agreed yet. Pogba wants to wait and listen to offers from other clubs this summer. Well, this summer is going to be interesting.

*cue Woodward coming in with Shane McMahon's theme song like*

biDFHU0.gif

Last edited:
Do not think Pogba wil decide to go to PSG, think he's much more ambitious than that. It's got to be Barca or Real.

Last edited:
Silvio Berlusconi & Adriano Galliani along with Berlusconi's daughter should be given several swift kicks in the a** as they depart Milan.

I feel for Seedorf & now Inzaghi... They obviously gave their all when they played & tried to do so as managers but no one could've done anything with that squad. They don't even have any young players in their academies to reinforce the first team.

That team has been run into the ground & then some.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bayern-munich-extend-adidas-kit-5599682

Bayern Munich extend Adidas kit deal to 2030 in deal worth reported £650million

If the reported figure is correct then the German giants' contract is second only to Manchester United who signed a £750m deal with Adidas last year

Bayern-Munich-v-FC-Porto.jpg

Bayern Munich have signed a contract extension with Adidas until 2030, the sportswear giant has confirmed.

According to reports in Germany, the deal is worth €900million (£650million) and will see Bayern receive €60million (£43million) per season.

Adidas spokesman Oliver Bruggen said: "The contract extension until 2030 sees Adidas continue its decades-long successful partnership with FC Bayern Munich.

Last edited:
With all their recent deals, do you guys think Adidas has enough money to turn a profit? These prices are getting out of control. The kits will sell for well over $100 next season probably. Who has that kind of money to spend on a piece of plastic?
Well Adidas is not renewing their NBA contract so it looks like It decided to use that money to wards its bread and better Footy

Back
Top Bottom