• Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shame having to root for Chelsea today 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

LOL @ the Costa lookalike.

Hai Eva. 

:rofl: when I saw that first thing I thought was "man Costa really let himself go" :lol: then they zoomed out, and I thought why is he sittin in those stands, surely he could have gotten better seats to sit with the fans

:lol:

Commentators mentioned it the first time round.

I thought you guys were talking about the guy next to him.

The real issue with Liverpool in my eyes isn't even your manager to be honest. I think it's the person handling transfers. Liverpool need to put someone who has a good vision of targets and can actually go out there and get those targets. When they lost Suarez, a like for like signing should have been made (instead Lallana Balo and Lambert were brought in). Defensive solid signings were needed and the likes of Moreno were brought in. Once Liverpool appoint someone better at handling incoming transfers, I think their fortune will change...until then...business as usual...
I agree with the appointing someone who's better with transfers, but to say that
we have no ambition. :rolleyes

The real issue with Liverpool in my eyes isn't even your manager to be honest. I think it's the person handling transfers. Liverpool need to put someone who has a good vision of targets and can actually go out there and get those targets. When they lost Suarez, a like for like signing should have been made (instead Lallana Balo and Lambert were brought in). Defensive solid signings were needed and the likes of Moreno were brought in. Once Liverpool appoint someone better at handling incoming transfers, I think their fortune will change...until then...business as usual...
I agree with the appointing someone who's better with transfers, but to say that
we have no ambition. :rolleyes

To be fair, it shows a lack of ambition from your owners, because if they were serious, they would have addressed this issue. Hell, Liverpool actually have money to make this change as well. This isn't a problem that recently cropped up. It's been this way for years now. The players (aside from the obvious) are out there giving their all. Brendan is trying, but if he isn't getting the right personnel, he'll always let down the club.

Let's see... a draw and if Utd lose both, while Pool win both, it'd be tied... what comes next, GD?

Back
Top Bottom