⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yo that was nuts. If Ronaldo was on the pitch and not on the bench guarded by team personnel, I bet half the stadium would of invaded the pitch :lol:

even during the AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic, do they even have that many people take the field.

it's like security let their guard down

Highbury had consistently been one of the top pitches in Europe, only makes sense the Emirates is at least on par if not better.

All of United's kits this year are dope, but they picked the wrong year because this Chevy logo makes them unwearable. WHat a god damn shame.

I don't know man, I've actually seen a bunch of them in person recently, and I think the logo doesn't look as bad as you'd think actually.

Maybe I've jut gotten used to it.

Not feeling those madrid kits man..

forgot to post psv as my other team I support besides Madrid. AC Milan as well.

United's kits are still the worst of any big club by far.

Actually, Tottenham's kits are pretty trash too

Last edited:
Interesting how Shaw isn't fit...

He said: "It's something I totally agree with. Playing in this formation you really have to be fit. I am fit but not at his high demands. I know I have got to get fitter to get up and down."

"I didn't come into United thinking it's going to be much harder and that's something I made a mistake on. I thought it was just going to be the same but United is the biggest club in the world and there are world-class players in training so it's something that is going to push me on."

-Shaw

Last edited:
DVDR'd the match from earlier..couple of things off the top..

I was happy with the way we played overall. Nice attacking opportunities, just needed better finishing.

Roma was hanging for dear life a few times in the first half. I can't believe we didn't score. It's just pre season but still. :smh: :lol:

I love watching Isco dribble, his ball control is superb. Only negative thing I will say about it is, he tends to hold on to the ball for a bit too long sometimes.

I didn't see him do that tonight, he actually had plenty of nice first touches and passes that created opportunities.

I was also happy that earlier in the week Ancelotti made a comment about Isco and how he would sometimes be put in the false 9 if need be, made it seem like he would be an important key to the team this upcoming season. It's the little things.

I'm fine with CR7 resting these games, even if it means resting for the Super Cup, so be it. It's a long season and we'll need him for the long run.

In regards to Di Maria, if the player wants out and the club is *rumored* to being offered 80M for him, then I say sell him.

It's not easy saying that especially after his performance last season, he was basically our engine in the CL final, but if he wants to go and the club is being offered that then, do it.

Our rosa shirts looked LOVELY out there. I'll be swooping one here soon.

One more thing, #IllaramendiOut.

So did our government secretly dump illegal immigrant children at the cotton bowl too?
[/quote]

What a dumb thing to say.

All of United's kits this year are dope, but they picked the wrong year because this Chevy logo makes them unwearable. WHat a god damn shame.

I don't know man, I've actually seen a bunch of them in person recently, and I think the logo doesn't look as bad as you'd think actually.

Maybe I've jut gotten used to it.

They're not even that bad looking.

I actually like the home, third is just as nice if not more imo.

I told a friend I was a fan of their shirts and he laughed and didn't think I was serious about it. :lol:

Last edited:
the hate is real on that Chevy logo... :lol:
maybe 'cos i'm not American,European or wherever the hell some of you guys are from :tongue: so I really don't get it...

maybe 'cos i'm not American,European or wherever the hell some of you guys are from :tongue: so I really don't get it...

Look, it's not the most beautiful logo for a football kit.

But once I saw it in person, I can certainly say it's not as ugly as I originally thought.

Non-text sponsors are extremely tacky to me. They belong on teams that are fighting for relegation, not historic clubs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom