⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
such a shameful way to win the match.

I didn't watch all of it, but CR was parking the bus barely attacking in hopes of going to PK's(I really liked campbells play tho, too bad he didn't finish :smokin).

But that call was a travesty.

The linesman saw it all wrong.

I can't blame Mexico for it, that was all on the ref and the linesman...

This is as terrible as cavani getting sent off after being molested by Jara...

Last edited:
*looks at avi* it all makes sense
laugh.gif
repped
Been rocking with bvb in fifa for a good min now and def a fan of the way that club runs things and their amazing fans. Their futbol culture is
smokin.gif
Haha yes I definitely have a soft spot for Borussia but I am an Arsenal supporter through and through. Dortmund supporters are some of the greatest in the world and it's unfortunate to see two of their best players go to Bayern and of course Jurgen stepping down but I am sure they will be fine.

I was wondering why the thread jumped 80 posts. Thought there mighta been a big transfer :lol:

There are a few closet racists in this thread who like to generalize and they are no better than that oneilmat clown. This is the exact same reason why Chivas left the thread. Every time some international game is played, they start with the foolishness.

Last edited:
Vidal will certainly help Bayern get the ball back & press the opposition. He definitely adds a very tough edge to the team. I just hope he reels in some of that recklessness. He's always been a rabid pitbull in the midfield but last year it seemed he was perpetually on the edge of a red card almost every game, none more evident than the CL final.

I just hope the club provides him with a driver when Oktoberfest rolls around... :roll eyes

Whelp, something nice happened in Greece over the weekend.

La Roja's U19 beat the ruskies in the U19 Euro final 3-1.

View media item 1636734

Last edited:
Guessing Reus is the security blanket for when Ronnie leaves next summer

I read Bale had 3 shots at goal during the gamer against Roma & Ronnie had none... This is one of the stories that will brew from week to week during the upcoming campaign.

Last edited:
Guessing Reus is the security blanket for when Ronnie leaves next summer

I read Bale had 3 shots at goal during the gamer against Roma & Ronnie had none... This is one of the stories that will brew from week to week during the upcoming campaign.

Didn't they play Bale at CF too? I read that Rafa's decided to probably play Bale where Ronnie was supposed to as striker,apparently on Flo's wishes :lol:. All this leads me to believe that the Gunners might actually have a legit shot at Benz...

Last edited:
This is def CR last season at RM. like somebody said, he's only there now to get the goal scoring record and put major distance between him and anybody else who ever plays at RM.

I'm starting to get the sense Perez hired Rafa because Rafa will be his puppet. Whereas Carlo was the opposite. Seems both guys want Bale to be the future of Real Madrid and CR7 isn't ******* with that notion. Literally that's the only reason why i feel Rafa was hired. Perez tells him what to say/do and he does it.

Anyone watch The Crystal Maze from back in the day?  
laugh.gif

It was a Brit show so not many of you may get it... 

Back
Top Bottom