❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep wants Ox? No comment...

That meeting is kind of disrespectful to Bayern tbh :lol:,dude is already planning Citeh's season next year in the middle of their campaign. The Bayern brass must be pissed

Last edited:
If Pep makes a sweep through Netherlands and I have to watch all these upcoming Dutch future stars on other EPL teams, I might just kill Wenger myself.

Our relationship with Ajax has been pretty good, I think us loaning Sanogo to them might have tarnished that. We should be able to nab more than just a youth player from them :smh:

Pep wants Ox? No comment...

That meeting is kind of disrespectful to Bayern tbh :lol:,dude is already planning Citeh's season next year in the middle of their campaign. The Bayern brass must be pissed

Gotta use the good ol' "I was meeting up with an old friend" :lol:
I would imagine like players, he has to get permission to leave during the work week. But it's hard to see Bayern being okay with that.
Ox is a frustrating player. The talent is there but the decision making is not

Very weird question incoming...can anyone source me a Leicester shirt in America
roll.gif

Official club store is out so I'm trying to think outside of the box
It has come to this?! 
laugh.gif

How many kits do you have?

:smh:

I wish I could say that's wrong :lol:,at least they both have a nice group of young players for the future though :nerd:

I remember that questionnaire I took before the season and it said ManU was the team I should root for

Being an actual Laker fan I should've known why haha

Knicks = Pool tbh

Chelsea = Bulls

Spurs = Boston

Damn I didn't realize that Madridista's booed Ronnie yesterday even after a goal and assist performance :lol: :smh:,they won't appreciate what they have until he's gone...

Apparently it was so noticeable that Ramos told fans to "think a little first" after the game :lol:. Kind of surprised that someone who cares so much about how he's perceived like Ron would put up with those spoiled fans for as long as he has :x

Last edited:
I got from my Man U friends that City are the Clippers. Funny thing is City had actually won 2 league titles and that they are basically referring themselves as the Lakers in an indirect way :rofl:

Last edited:
Knicks = Pool tbh

Chelsea = Bulls

Spurs = Boston

Damn I didn't realize that Madridista's booed Ronnie yesterday even after a goal and assist performance :lol: :smh:,they won't appreciate what they have until he's gone...

Apparently it was so noticeable that Ramos told fans to "think a little first" after the game :lol:. Kind of surprised that someone who cares so much about how he's perceived like Ron would put up with those spoiled fans for as long as he has :x
No.

Tottenham to Nike
Fwiw I've read that they've only been in discussions. The deal would begin in the 2017-18 season and worth £30m/year.

It'd put them behind only Manchester United's £75m/year deal with Adidas, and level with Chelsea's current deal with Adidas and Arsenal's new deal with Puma.

Last edited:

Tottenham to Nike
Fwiw I've read that they've only been in discussions. The deal would begin in the 2017-18 season and worth £30m/year.

It'd put them behind only Manchester United's £75m/year deal with Adidas, and level with Chelsea's current deal with Adidas and Arsenal's new deal with Puma.
Then expect nike to produce some ****** looking jersey.  I have actually liked the UA jerseys that tottenham has had.  I think Nike has lost their direction recently with their jerseys.... example A & B are the atrocious USA 2016 jerseys.  Holy balls are those bad.  

Under armor had one good year of kits (the first year)
Adidas was ok

But nike has had the best to me with PSG and Barca. The PSG black out and the Barca away were great to me.

Last edited:

Tottenham to Nike

Then expect nike to produce some ****** looking jersey.  I have actually liked the UA jerseys that tottenham has had.  I think Nike has lost their direction recently with their jerseys.... example A & B are the atrocious USA 2016 jerseys.  Holy balls are those bad.  
Do you ever post without a flamethrower? Every single post I've seen from you is just the hottest of takes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Who's the Knicks? Liverpool?

Pool gotta be Boston.

Knicks are like... Tott.. Or Everton
We're the Bulls. Funny enough, both Liverpool and the Bulls are my teams. The struggle is real

Chelsea are more like the Bulls than you guys.

Ya'll got more trophies and more history, and a huge rivalry with United. Just like LA and Boston. A bunch of trophies, and a bunch of history together.

Chelsea has way fewer trophies, but can still put together really good teams and have their runs.

Plus Eden Hazard is the Derrick Rose of football. Son fell off. Got that MVP year, and ain't been the same since

Leicester is like Golden State this year. Lit

Arsenal is like.... The Cowboys :smh:

Ain't even basketball

Last edited:
Nike couldn't slide Arsenal that much but gave that much to Tottenham?

:smh:

Hurricane Effect

Last edited:

Tottenham to Nike

Do you ever post without a flamethrower? Every single post I've seen from you is just the hottest of takes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I guess I'm just an angry person 
frown.gif

I am usually pretty helpful in the flyknit racer thread.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom