❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal is like.... The Cowboys
mean.gif

Ain't even basketball
Very accurate assessment. The Cowboys won't get rid of Romo although it's been obvious he won't lead them to a title, and we won't let go of Wenger. 
mean.gif

Naa Arsenal are the Bengals bruh
laugh.gif
Nah, unlike them, we actually have a rich history. Of trophies and such, not of failures.

Edit: I'd say it goes like this:

Arsenal: Cowboys

Spurs: Knicks (Proud history, loyal fanbase, but haven't won anything relevant in a while)

Man U: Lakers (Most successful, glamourous  franchise, going thru a down period atm)

Man City: Clippers ("noisy neighbors", been more successful than their same city rivals recently)

Chelsea: Bulls (All it took was the arrival of one man to start bringing in trophies)

Liverpool: Celtics (Second most successful club, but less glamourous. Down in luck but look to be on the come-up with a promising coach.)

Leicester: Warriors (Came out of nowhere, don't know if it'll sustain once the current roster leaves)

Last edited:
Watford = Trailblazers? :nerd:
Doing way more than expected with a couple exciting youngsters, just not quite to the point of being relevent?

I guess I'm just an angry person 
frown.gif

I am usually pretty helpful in the flyknit racer thread.  
hot takes as in like very strongly worded opinion 

didn't mean to really come at you tbh, sorry if I offended 

(I'm looking for some new Flyknits 
nerd.gif
)

also my Dele Alli away shirt came in 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I guess I'm just an angry person 
frown.gif

I am usually pretty helpful in the flyknit racer thread.  
hot takes as in like very strongly worded opinion 

didn't mean to really come at you tbh, sorry if I offended 

(I'm looking for some new Flyknits 
nerd.gif
)

also my Dele Alli away shirt came in 
nthat.gif
Its all good man.  I just can't believe that Nike though is making such poor national team jerseys.  I would love to spend some money on a new USA jersey, but the stuff they are putting out, look like pajamas.  I don't understand how these designs get past those marketing groups.  OR with all their millions of dollars, why they can't create unique jerseys for each of their top teams.

Last edited:
Its all good man.  I just can't believe that Nike though is making such poor national team jerseys.  I would love to spend some money on a new USA jersey, but the stuff they are putting out, look like pajamas.  I don't understand how these designs get past those marketing groups.  
it feels like its just with US Soccer that they come up with just awful designs too.

At least with most other national teams they have boring  designs rather than garbage designs 
laugh.gif

and to speak on the Tottenham stuff, UA did ok with their first year 12/13 collared shirt, the following year 13/14 (the ones with HP) were off the mark, 14/15 were alright (I really liked the black away kit), and this year 15/16 was very solid.

I would be pretty bummed if Nike got the kit deal, was really looking forward to seeing what UA had to bring in the years to come and had enjoyed loading up and trying UA gear I otherwise wouldn't have purchased if not for their team gear.

But when it comes to Spurs, new stadium, and Levy I understand why they have to take the $$$

I'm not Heggsy, but from what I've seen he's a promising young player. Can play multiple positions, has a nose for goal even as a winger. Been doing the rounds in lower leagues, so it'll be interesting to see him fit into US Open Cup games and maybe in a mid-week MLS game. Purely a depth loan for the Timbers, but if he impresses like Adi did on his loan, could become permanent.

Heggsy, what say you of the U-21 Int'l capped kid?

Last edited:
Nike making those horrible kits for USA just shows how few dambs they give about us.

Adidas wouldn't set Germany up to get played like that.

Jack Barmby
Jack Barmby – ‏@Jb94Barms
Timbers fans it's not a loan I have signed [emoji]9996[/emoji]️ looking forward to getting out there now [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Maybe not a loan??? :nerd:

those zenit home jerseys with the texture/pattern on the whole shirt and white back half of the collar. straight flames :smokin

Nike always hooks up zenit every year home AND away haha

Chelsea: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Kenedy, Mikel, Fabregas, Pedro, Willian, Hazard, Costa.

Subs: Begovic, Baba, Oscar, Traore, Remy, Matic, Loftus-Cheek.

PSG: Trapp, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Luiz, Maxwell, Rabiot, Thiago Motta, Matuidi, Di Maria, Ibrahimovic, Lucas Moura.

Subs: Sirigu, Stambouli, Cavani, Kurzawa, van der Wiel, Pastore

Let's go you Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom