❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar
pimp.gif

Neuer's a great keeper but he's got to cut out that sweeper keeper mess for real that goal was all his fault.

Last edited:
and this is where i stopped agreeing with you, we have TWO players that have been there for more than 3 years now andrew hauptman has been putting money into the team but they dont buy the right players

Winning the rights to Drogba and then selling him to pocket the money is re-investing? Yes, the main problem is talent acquisition, but quality talent doesn't come cheap. Hartman is complete garbage. You're a fellow Chicagoan, you should know these things bruh.

and this is where i stopped agreeing with you, we have TWO players that have been there for more than 3 years now andrew hauptman has been putting money into the team but they dont buy the right players
Winning the rights to Drogba and then selling him to pocket the money is re-investing? Yes, the main problem is talent acquisition, but quality talent doesn't come cheap. Hartman is complete garbage. You're a fellow Chicagoan, you should know these things bruh.
I thought Drogba's rights or whatever were sold to MTL because he made it known he only wanted to play there? Chicago obliged 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom