❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is eric wynalda doing the game today?  I can't wait to hear his analysis on the bayern side... He blows pep in his dreams every night.  I can't wait to see who he blames it on.  

Got home in time to watch the game brehs. I had my homegirl call my job and pretend to by my sister calling to tell me that my mom was in the hospital because of a car accident. My boss bought it and let me leave early. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Still weird seeing Pogba with short hair after so long
laugh.gif
I did a double-take as well... 

Thinking on it more,Bayern going out in the round of 16 would be a massive failure given that they're one of if not the most talented team on the planet on paper. Even though it's Juve who are the furthest thing from slouches,to go out by getting spanked at home would be something...

Last edited:
I don't care if Bayern end up winning this game, Pep is fools gold and always has been.

He had some of the most amazing players ever and they act like this guy re-invented the sport or something.

The same goes for Luis Enrique now. I can't believe some people think that he is a good coach. I followed Roma very close when he was in charge and dude is garbage. Hot garbage to be exact. I mean, this Barca squad would win La Liga, Champions League or both if you put this guy in charge:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom