❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That La Liga table looking interesting now 
nerd.gif
 can Atleti sneak up and grab another title 
nerd.gif

I'm genuinely wondering who will pick up Wijnaldum this summer.

Dude came in so excited, but the supporting cast has really let him down.

I hope he finds greener pastures and finds his form again.

Sure he wont have a problem finding potential suitors in the PL.

What happens to Rafa? Surely his contract has some clauses in the event this happens? They still have an outside shot at staying in the PL but it's not looking good.

Nani opened up about his short time under LVG

View media item 1988164

He's not wrong...

Last edited:
But y'all were the same cats endorsing van Gaal when he came in and was benching cats left and right. And once they went elsewhere, they were killing.

I was sayng he's right in reference to the way LVG treats his players and how that's ended up having a detrimental effect on the squad. LVG enjoyed popularity and goodwill by fans from coming in with an established record right after the nightmare that was the season of Moyes.

But y'all were the same cats endorsing van Gaal when he came in and was benching cats left and right. And once they went elsewhere, they were killing.

We just stepped out of the torture chamber that was Moyes.

Yup,a few of the guys he sold right away were already on their way out like Shinji and Zaha. He sold veterans like Nani and Welbz under the promise that they'd be replaced and initially we all thought he had found some great replacements in ADM and Falcao so I didn't mind them getting sold. Can't predict the future so no one could've expected those signing to turn out the way they did :smh:

Last edited:
I was sayng he's right in reference to the way LVG treats his players and how that's ended up having a detrimental effect on the squad. LVG enjoyed popularity and goodwill by fans from coming in with an established record right after the nightmare that was the season of Moyes.

We just stepped out of the torture chamber that was Moyes.

Yup,a few of the guys he sold right away were already on their way out like Shinji and Zaha. He sold veterans like Nani and Welbz under the promise that they'd be replaced and initially we all thought he had found some great replacements in ADM and Falcao so I didn't mind them getting sold. Can't predict the future so no one could've expected those signing to turn out the way they did :smh:

If I'm honest. I was excited about Falcao, but I knew there was risk following his injury. I was keen about the fact that it was a loan deal, so it seemed like a good idea. Sure the money was alot, but money isn't exactly United's problem.

ADM on the other hand I was EXTREMELY keen for. Zero doubt in my mind. I knew he was inconsistent, but when he's on song, boy is he on fire. What I completely did not expect was the complete mis-management of him. :smh: that was just a horror show to watch.

But like you said, we can't predict the future, on paper, to good deals, that turned out terrible given the circumstances.

Lol at that mis-hit... deflected and hit him in the face.  

@ManUtd
#mufc XI: De Gea, Fosu-Mensah, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Carrick, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Rashford. 

#mufc subs: Romero, Darmian, Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom