❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is :pimp:,hoping we can do our part to help them out coming up.

LVG for all the stick he deserves,has actually a pretty good record against top 4-5 teams and we've yet to concede against Spurs under him...*knocks on wood* :lol:

After watching that goal again...Vardy is relentless....credit to him....after 90min....still bursting through with pace to seal off the game.

It's just insane that he still continues to perform this far into the season, this late in a match.

Words cannot describe any of the emotions I'm feeling right now.

It's insane. We've only just left the stadium. Everyone is having a party and ******* hell its incredible

So if Spurs lose, the magic number will then be six. Unbelievable, they can really clinch it at Old Trafford.

If I'm honest. I was excited about Falcao, but I knew there was risk following his injury. I was keen about the fact that it was a loan deal, so it seemed like a good idea. Sure the money was alot, but money isn't exactly United's problem.

ADM on the other hand I was EXTREMELY keen for. Zero doubt in my mind. I knew he was inconsistent, but when he's on song, boy is he on fire. What I completely did not expect was the complete mis-management of him. :smh: that was just a horror show to watch.

But like you said, we can't predict the future, on paper, to good deals, that turned out terrible given the circumstances.
To be fair, I thought Falcao was a great pickup for you guys.In the few games that he played before transferring over to United on loan, dude looked like his old self. He scored in 2 of his last 3 games played for Monaco.

Last edited:
Foul throws... 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom