❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusional...
Asked if he regretted his decision to overlook the job in north London, Van Gaal said:

"In the balance, we are still ahead. The challenge is always bigger in a bigger club.

"I like also to sign for Tottenham Hotspur. Daniel Levy knows that. But the challenge was bigger at Manchester United and shall always be bigger.

"I am sorry for Tottenham but Manchester United will always be the bigger club. I think it is a little bit pathetic that you ask that because they have won 3-0. It is easy to ask that but it is okay, you enjoy yourself."
eyes.gif

Glad I never stick around to see his post match comments,they'd only piss me off further :lol: :smh:

Jesse Lingard vs Tottenham Spurs: 0 shots on target 0 chances created 0 take ons 0 crosses [Squawka] #MUFC

Honestly besides being industrious,I don't know what LVG sees in him for him to have been undroppable for the last 2 months...

He is definitely not a #10 even though LVG considers that to be his best position :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think Coupe would kill himself if LVG went to Porto. Casillas is bad enough for him; LVG would be the final straw :lol:

That would be great as a Benfica fan but horrible as a Portugal fan, because the national team is only strong when we get Porto/former Porto players :lol: Please keep LVG away from Portugal

Oh ightttt - I was about to say "DON'T you put that EVIL on us" and the last name "Van Gaal, doesn't sound Latin to me, wtf you smoking?" :lol:

Nice clarification tho :lol:, the real Portuguese savior should come soon enough to Old Trafford tho, hopefully.

Stop with the LvG to Porto tho, this seasons been tough enough. He'd probably sign Casillas to a 5 year contract. Don't make me cry.

Last edited:
Whoa, WTF is Louis Van Gaal even doing taking a "Ryan Air" flight to Portugal from England anyways? Now my mind is really blown :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't anyone ever fly RYANair, I've never had such scary flight in my life. :x - take "easyJet" if you're on a budget. RYANair pilots are drunk, they're Irish :lol:

Last edited:
Lalas always has to contradict what ever any of the actual experts have to say :lol: I hate seeing him looking frustrated when others are talking. You know he's just preparing to be a douche for the next 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Whoa, WTF is Louis Van Gaal even doing taking a "Ryan Air" flight to Portugal from England anyways? Now my mind is really blown :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't anyone ever fly RYANair, I've never had such scary flight in my life. :x - take "easyJet" if you're on a budget. RYANair pilots are drunk, they're Irish :lol:

My uncle has been a pilot for delta for 40 years. I've got my commercial pilots license as well, and all my uncle always says is "never fly for Ryan air"

La liga is extremely overrated the more you think about it. So many players that looked good playing in it got exposed when they moved to the premiership or other leagues

Torres, falcao, navas, bacca the list goes on

Only few that stayed consistent or got better like aguero, de gea, Sanchez

Last edited:
I've flown ryan air 100 times.. still standing here :smokin

though their landings were worst than the combat landings we did in iraq

Last edited:
La liga is extremely overrated the more you think about it. So many players that looked good playing in it got exposed when they moved to the premiership or other leagues

Torres played well under Liverpool and Bacca has 14 goals in 30 appearances for Ac Milan. I wouldn't call that bad.

Last edited:

Torres played well under Liverpool and Bacca has 14 goals in 30 appearances for Ac Milan. I wouldn't call that bad.

Not sure if I would say over-rated though. Both Madrid clubs, barca, and recently Sevilla have all done well in European competitions.

I mean,.. Just look at that bum Carroll who flamed out miserably when he stayed in the same league, and went to Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom