❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This squad is going to be so lit once Klopp has a few transfer windows under his belt.

there are people, in this thread, who still don't rate the europa league :stoneface:

edit- what a match though. Hats off to liverpool for coming back from a 2 goal difference and taking it home in injury time.

Tuchel couldn't out Klopp the Kloppo.

lel

Last edited:
And Bilbao and Sevilla are in extra time. 3-3 on aggregate. Some great matches this week across all competitions

Last edited:
One of the best Europa League come back games I've ever witnessed! I feel bad for Dortmund but damn!

A trophy is a trophy.

If Arsenal won it, Gunners would be celebrating like they won the World Cup, Champions League, NBA Finals, World Series, and Super Bowl combined.
you mean how the scousers are celebrating this win right now? You're right I would to if it's the only thing we had

That match gave me the chills man, I was trying to study but once it was 3-3, you had to believe.

Feel bad for BVB, on paper the best team in this competition, haven't lost all year, and now out in the worst possible way.

That Liverpool BVB match was lit as ****

Go get ya hardware. I ain't mad atcha

Last edited:
This is a great month for sports and we're not even halfway there. Buzzer beater to win the national championship, Kobe dropping 60, Warriors breaking the win record, Real and Atleti beating Barca in dramatic fashion, Ronaldo doing his best Jordan impression, and now one of, if not the best comeback I've ever seen in any sport. 

The best things happen in April 
pimp.gif

Feel bad for the Sevilla player who just collapsed from an injury just by running. Extra time is killer smh

Who starts fighting during penalties [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom