❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
However the draw comes out tomorrow they will both be great matchups. As some have said, there's 2 narratives that will make the final even more interesting if these 2 teams advance.

Bayern and City: Pep losing to the club he will eventually manage, Pellegrini going out on a high.

Atlético and Madrid: rematch of the 2014 Final with Atlético getting their revenge and Florentino going mad and sacking Zizou

^ Hey man, haven't seen you here in a bit! 

Yea man. I've had a lot happening lately. New house. Renovations. New baby. New job. Lol

I catch the highlights of the games or watch on my phone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea man. I've had a lot happening lately. New house. Renovations. New baby. New job. Lol

I catch the highlights of the games or watch on my phone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Right on!  Grown-up stuff! 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

I guess, if you're gonna miss a few games, now's the best time! 
tongue.gif

Right on!  Grown-up stuff! :lol:  :nthat:

I guess, if you're gonna miss a few games, now's the best time! :tongue:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Very true. I was watching old highlights of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez then thought of ManU now and shook my head. We've fallen far!

However the draw comes out tomorrow they will both be great matchups. As some have said, there's 2 narratives that will make the final even more interesting if these 2 teams advance.

Bayern and City: Pep losing to the club he will eventually manage, Pellegrini going out on a high.

Atlético and Madrid: rematch of the 2014 Final with Atlético getting their revenge and Florentino going mad and sacking Zizou
That already happened in 2015 and atletico lost.

I'm not his biggest fan, but Reus' pass was superb as well. We're fairly strong this year.
would be nice to see the players stay in dortmund, I wouldnt know what piece they would need but they definitely can still hang with everyone else in europe. But i have a feeling a lot of key players will be leaving this summer. shoot, id love reus at the emirates, fits right in, we need a true winger and he fills the injured often box lol

Dammmmmmm. Lowkey i was mad hating on pool and hoping for them to get knocked out but i can restpect the fight back sheeshh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom