❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin
I really like what NB has done with Liverpool's kits. I'd rather have Adidas again, but at least it's not Warrior.

Yea man I'm with you, since NB has taken over they've made some pretty clean kits for all their clubs.

Buts it's New Balance, I hate that company :lol:. Obviously wish we were still with Nike (Nike literally blessed us with amazing kits every single year, they treated Porto with the upmost respect. Other clubs, not so much), then again, it's hard to mess up our classic blue/white stripes :smokin

Last edited:
I like the yellow, the white was getting boring. Plus Liverpool were at their best with yellow right?

Spurs went ham today I see...

Dele Alli's volley was sublime. His technique in order to pull that off was perfect.

Does anybody have a visual of the potential England starting XI for the Euros?

Was thinking of copping also. But not really sure why they went with that shade of blue?? Still like the version u picked up than the all blue one.
How do they fit?

Last edited:
Fair play to Chelsea's youth team for winning the Uefa Youth League again. Vitesse Arnham will be looking good next season.

Kasey Palmer should be around the first team with them having nothing to play for. Looks a real talent.

cant remember your screen name sorry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like it, will never get used to NB but hey, it's clean.

Btw, that Porto fan you're talking about, what a douche.
I keep hoping that when the contract is up, they will go back to nike.  

I could see Hurrikane winning if Spurs make a comeback and steal the league. I also get the feeling that they'd give it to Vardy over Mahrez but I guess we'll have to wait and see :lol:. Kante would also be deserving imo

:rofl: @ Vitesse being stacked next year,seriously though they'll probably end up selling half that youth team :lol:

Speaking of,the U-21 Reds have the chance to clinch their 3rd Pl title on 4 years,Adnan apparently might make an appearance after being in exile :lol:. No word yet on if Pereira is ever getting out of the doghouse though :smh:. Thankfully it won't be for that much longer...

In other news,Wenger gotta have dirt on the higher ups right? This is crazy :wow: :lol:

View media item 2000243

Last edited:
Spurs looking real
Going to be real fun to watch down the stretch.

Glad city won. Hope they get Raheem back soon

Always something with Bale :smh:

So PSG have apparently made an approach for Mou to take over in the summer...they must not have listened to his comments about wanting to play in a competitive league :lol:

Blanc just got an extension though,they're willing to just ditch him for someone else like that already?

Last edited:
Wenger is that weird cousin that you always have to invite to your birthday. Sure he's there and will always make it, but he doesn't bring a gift and just plays in the dirt the whole time by himself.

Damn, I've posted quite a bit these last couple of days... :rolleyes

I wish this game was televised stateside. Talk about old school footy rivalry. Rangers beat Celtic on pens to get into the Scottish Cup final. Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem scored a pen. I think Rangers are also back in Scottish top flight next campaign too.

Gotta love thick Scottish brogue...

This vid from the Rangers YT channel seems to capture what kind of match it was... The drumming gets ya hyped.

In related US footy news, I already mentioned Christian Pulisic scored his first club goal for Dortmund this weekend (frickin' 17 years old) but Jordan Morris scored his first MLS goal too... :nthat:

Surprised more isn't being made about how douchey Neymar was during the game vs Los Che... Not only was he constantly combative with the Valencia players all throughout the game but he got into it with Jordi Alba during the match too. Ney Ney also appretnyl through a water bottle at one of the Valencia players in the tunnel... I hope someone at the club is addressing that...

Seems like Hannibal is getting more & more demonstrative against not only opposing players but the refs too. He's due for another episode.... :smh:

Last edited:
The Old Firm :pimp:

Glad to see Rangers back in the top flight of Scottish football where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom