❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs missed the offside there...

Damn after seeing the replay that was egregious :x :x

Last edited:
I'm more amazed that somebody actually bought a lebron sig shoe past the XI

:lol: :lol:

Man I don't know **** about shoes anymore. Weren't the XI the worst ones tho? The one's LeBron never wore in games?

But yes, I'm disappointed in myself, it was an impulse buy. I had just severely rolled my ankle and thought I needed a high-top shoe. There weren't any Kobe X's mid/high, just low's and I kept thinking about my ankle. Plus the LeBron's were only 125$ so it wasn't bad :lol:

No need to worry, I'll get some Kobe X's now, even if they are low tops.

1-2 weeks plus another 4-6 weeks, Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

What do I ball in now? Guess it's back to my beat up Kobe VI's until then
eyes.gif
you only have one pair of ball shoes in your rotation?

:lol: :lol:

Man I don't know **** about shoes anymore. Weren't the XI the worst ones tho? The one's LeBron never wore in games?

But yes, I'm disappointed in myself, it was an impulse buy. I had just severely rolled my ankle and thought I needed a high-top shoe. There weren't any Kobe X's mid/high, just low's and I kept thinking about my ankle. Plus the LeBron's were only 125$ so it wasn't bad :lol:

No need to worry, I'll get some Kobe X's now, even if they are low tops.
Kobe low are the only low cut shoe I'm willing to wear. Lookup flight club, they had some Kobe 9 (my favorite) n 10 for below retail last time I checked

you only have one pair of ball shoes in your rotation?

Na, I have some Kobe 9's too but I don't want to ball in them because I think they're beautifully casual.

But yea I don't buy basketball shoes anymore to wear out casually, I just buy them to play basketball.

Sold my "collection" in 2012. All the Jordan's and stuff. The only thing I have from my collection is some LeBron AZG First-Games that I wrapped up and boxed, they've been sitting in my basement for years now.

I just stick with some Air Max's or any other comfy Nike running shoes to wear casually now.

Last edited:
YES Magpies :smokin,beautiful goal.

Citeh's backline has looked beyond suspect these last few minutes

Last edited:
Dead all this basketball talk man yall should be playing more footie anyway.

I'm hella selfish, hate when my boys are trying to hoop and I just want to get some touches in. :lol:

Maybe not "running" exactly. They have have sphere material. Ill take a pic after the wash is done.

Kobe low are the only low cut shoe I'm willing to wear. Lookup flight club, they had some Kobe 9 (my favorite) n 10 for below retail last time I checked

Thanks, (I'm out of reps). I'll check it out now.

get yourself some Kobe Xs and at discount!

Like dude said I'll check out flight club, but if that doesn't work... Where would you suggest I go to find some on sale?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom