❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah that goal probably shouldn't have counted 
laugh.gif
 but ill take it.

And out of the 100 there isn't one more memorable than "Balotelli......AgueroOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" 
pimp.gif
haven't watched it months, top 10 sports moment imo
I agree. I'm pretty sure I shed a tear when that ball hit the back of the net
laugh.gif

Damn Varela scored this walkoff goal in the 94th minute to clinch a repeat U-21 league title :smokin

The kids have been so much more successful than the first team during LVG's tenure :smh:

Last edited:
City dropping points again...ughhhh

:pimp:

Just need the Gunners to do the same now

Damn Rafa had those boys playing with the heart and intensity of his old 'Pool teams that 2nd half :wow: :lol:,they deserved at least a draw for that effort but man that chance Hart save at the end might prove to be crucial in their relegation battle.

Last edited:
Shame to only get a point there 
mean.gif
 but Newcastle is trying to survive relegation so it was gonna be tough. If I'm to take positive out of this is that its nice to see Sterling and Kompany back we will need them for Madrid obviously.

Also more positives i'm gonna take away these stats just back up my belief that if he was healthy for a full season in all competitions he could easily get to 50 goals in all competition. 2nd fewest to 100 and best goal to minute ratio I believe, I'm gonna miss this dude in a couple seasons.

Last edited:
A healthy Agüero would of been one of the all time greats. Never knew who he was when he came from Atletico since I was so new into footy back then. I thought Nasri was gonna be more of a complete player at the time :lol:

Neymar been tripping for real 
mean.gif
 dude is frustrated

To be fair to Neymar opponents realize he is a time bomb when it comes to his potential to lash out on the pitch so dude was probably pissed by the stuff they where doing to him by then and was ready to go off on anyone.

Also just watched this video for more context Neymar was without a doubt feed up because of stuff they where doing to him off of the ball so I see why he was so frustrated.

Last edited:
^ I'd love to see the wheels come off at barca. One of the wheels is a bit out of balance at the moment... I'd like to see all four sheer off.

Neymar deals with a lot of bs play. I feel for dude at times. Same way it was for CR7. He will be fine dude is way too talented to implode fully.

City :smh: prob should have had 2 penalties....but aguero was def off sides on his goal :lol: It will be interesting to see if Kompany gets back in the starting 11 for CL week. I am really looking foward to both semi finals.

Neymar been tripping for real :smh:  dude is frustrated

To be fair to Neymar opponents realize he is a time bomb when it comes to his potential to lash out on the pitch so dude was probably pissed by the stuff they where doing to him by then and was ready to go off on anyone.

Also just watched this video for more context Neymar was without a doubt feed up because of stuff they where doing to him off of the ball so I see why he was so frustrated.

People only want to see what they want to see and people only saw what Neymar did at the end. It's a media ploy.

People only want to see what they want to see and people only saw what Neymar did at the end. It's a media ploy.

Pretty much every major player goes through this though (especially Messi and Ronaldo) . Harassing teams' best players with borderline fouls to make them lose focus is something I was taught to do since I was 10 years old :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty much every major player goes through this though (especially Messi and Ronaldo) . Harassing teams' best players with borderline fouls to make them lose focus is something I was taught to do since I was 10 years old
laugh.gif
ima try and keep focus but i aint the type of dude that'll turn the other cheek
laugh.gif

Left out of Barça's squad AGAIN, what's going on with Aleix Vidal?
The summer signing will not be in the squad for the Deportivo match - could something have happened between him and Luis Enrique? Why has he been frozen out since the Clasico?

Aleix Vidal, one of the signings made by FC Barcelona this season, has once again been left out of the squad by Luis Enrique. Unless there is more news later, it appears the former Sevilla man has been omitted for technical reasons. A surprising decision, given Barça’s current problems at right-back, with Dani Alves’ form and off the pitch behaviour under the microscope.

What has happened? For now, no-one can find an explanation. However, the numbers show that, at the moment, Vidal, who was signed to cover Alves when absent, is last place in the full-back rankings. Luis Enrique prefers Sergi Roberto, a midfielder playing out of position, to him. This was shown in the defeat to Valencia.

For the game against Depor on Wednesday, Luis Enrique has called up Sergi Roberto and Adriano, and has even called up Douglas, who would appear to be ahead of Vidal in that case. It’s an absence which could be compared with being left out of the Clasico squad.

As we wait for an official explanation, facts demonstrate that Aleix Vidal could be one of the players Luis Enrique was referring to when asked about the Marc Bartra’s case. We don’t know if his case, though, has been influenced also by his famous appearance in a Gerard Pique Periscope, when he joked about being a substitute. Whatever it is, it seems clear he has lost Luis Enrique’s faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom