❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

True, that's why this is surprising, I'd rather get Koubaliy from Napoli out of necessity, but hey if we can get both I won't complain 
laugh.gif

Where is the source of this rumor?
I'm not complaining either. But we should take care of our priorities first in the form of a striker and a CB. I doubt Rodriguez wants to come and compete with Monreal when he has the likes of Bayern and Real after him. Unless the rumors about Hector are true and Wenger plans on converting Rodriguez to a RB, I don't see this happening.

Last edited:
Real some sneaky mofo's trying to run up the price for Morata. Hate Spanish clubs and their buyback clauses. **** is nothing but an extended loan.

More silly season,Bild is reporting that Lewa's agent said that his recent renewal doesn't mean much and he told Bayern that they've already had discussions with Real...:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Also related but coming out of Italy

Corriere dello Sport: "Real Madrid will buy Lewandowski and Morata. Sell Morata to Arsenal for 65 millions € and sell Benzema."

That would be madness :wow:,I know Mou and Benz are close...

Ibra & Benz in the same locker room is too gangsta. :stoneface: :lol: They'd put shrek in a corner & make him fetch them tea & biscuits between scrimmages & training. :lol:

Lewa leading the line for Madrid is scary thought. :rolleyes

Last edited:
More silly season,Bild is reporting that Lewa's agent said that his recent renewal doesn't mean much and he told Bayern that they've already had discussions with Real...:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Also related but coming out of Italy

Corriere dello Sport: "Real Madrid will buy Lewandowski and Morata. Sell Morata to Arsenal for 65 millions € and sell Benzema."

That would be madness :wow:,I know Mou and Benz are close...

Lewandowski to Real is a perfect move.

Bale/King/CR7

All they need to do is sign Reus :x

And Rodriguez to Arsenal is a good move, it's just a redundant one.

Nacho is doing a really great job at LB but if Rodridguez were to replace him, I'd be happy, but it still wouldn't fill the giant lack of goals and a full back isn't going to fix that

I understand Arsene has faith in his young forwards but we need someone dependable

Someone.... World class [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Ricardo would definitely be a hell of a buy. Nacho has earned his spot but he isnt getting any younger, he's 30 now, which aint terribly old for a defender but we could save his legs rotating with ricardo. Ricardo is a standout at wolfsburg, but as much as i would love it, i wont believe it until i see it.

I hope the lewandowski move goes through because then the dominos start to fall and makes things much more interesting for our striker quest

Last edited:
Weren't there reports last season about Lewy being interested in a move to Madrid bc he didn't like how he was being utilized

This Lewa thing seems to have legs

i doubt it, seems like lewa wants to get paid off his best year. bayern doesn't pay top wages like other top clubs or even sell players with years left. lewa probably heard goetze getting offers for £175k/week from liverpool and he went to pull a Ramos.

also cant see them selling to one of their direct rivals before getting a replacement. if bvb sells spiderman to bayern, than maybe it has legs.

Some readery on Benzema and how he grew up and the people aroundhim

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/the-ghosts-of-karim-benzema/
Read this earlier today. Benz just sounds like one of those dudes who has

i doubt it, seems like lewa wants to get paid off his best year. bayern doesn't pay top wages like other top clubs or even sell players with years left. lewa probably heard goetze getting offers for £175k/week from liverpool and he went to pull a Ramos.

also cant see them selling to one of their direct rivals before getting a replacement. if bvb sells spiderman to bayern, than maybe it has legs.
We had already agreed to Terms with Gotze, but then he changed agents and his new agents want him to get more money hence the "Stay and Fight for my place" comments. Bayern came out and squashed all of that. His agent better stop F'ing around or else they'll f around and end up china

Last edited:
Oguchi onyewu :lol:

Forgot all about dude

Indeed :pimp:

In more great news,Berlusconi's apparently finally decided to sell the team :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait for them to find a stable owner and structure,they deserve to be back at the top and someone really needs to challenge Juve seriously :lol:

I've sympathized a lot with their fall from grace :lol: :smh:,their fans have had to look to the past for joy instead of the present and future. Hopefully that'll change soon

MMD_882839_recordar_tiempos_pasados_es_duro_para_los_rossoneri.jpg

Speaking of England, what happened to the ross barkley hype train? Dudes were gassing him as the next big thing :lol:

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Gotze was doing really well this season before injuries. Back when Bayern was firing on all cylinders and everyone was saying the CL was there's to lose

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Gotze was doing really well this season before injuries. Back when Bayern was firing on all cylinders and everyone was saying the CL was there's to lose
He looked like his former self in his last few games with Bayern towards the tail end of the season.His play hasn't fallen off imo. Y'all acting like my man had a Fernando Torres decline after leaving Liverpool and going to Chelsea(He's currently having a solid season).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom