❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random observation but I just noticed there isn't a single person or there for Wngland that has on Adidas boots.

No team sponsorship doesn't extend to the boots just like the clubs that's why I was kinda surprised there isn't at least one England player that is adidas sponsored. At least not any on the pitch right now

My Gawd I hope this [COLOR=#red]kid[/COLOR] continues to [COLOR=#red]develop under Jose[/COLOR] :smokin

These words do not fit together. :tongue: :lol:

Rashford looks good on his audition for Everton to replace Lukaku. :tongue: :lol:

The new Mercurials lookin real fresh on the pitch. Colorway reminds me of the fireberry Mercurials.

Wayne can't play midfield as he gets older. He gives the ball away too much. He's lucky to have played Turkey & now the Socceroos because he would've been badly exposed.

Last edited:
The most popular England players to wear Adidas boots in the last several years were prob Stevie G, Lampard and Becks.  There's a handful that wear Nike...  I think Terry wore Umbro.

Unless Nacho is leaving I can't see Ricardo coming here to be a backup.

Last edited:
WAIT WHAT!? WENGER NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES!? Granit and Ricardo are buddies, plenty of pics of them together on IG, would love to have this happen.

Because Nacho has proven to be one of our most consistent players and one of the best left backs in the league
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rodriguez is one of the most sought after and promising left backs in the world though,doubt Wenger would make the investment to have him on the bench when he could start 2 of the best young FB's in the game...

Last edited:

Because Nacho has proven to be one of our most consistent players and one of the best left backs in the league
laugh.gif

True, that's why this is surprising, I'd rather get Koubaliy from Napoli out of necessity, but hey if we can get both I won't complain 
laugh.gif

Where is the source of this rumor?

In more FB related silly season news,apparently Mou is interested in Florenzi as well as Manolas :nerd:.

I doubt that Roma's gonna let their backline get poached like that but I'd love him at RB. Darmian would probably be out as a result.

I get that Ricardo is one of the best LB's in the world. BUT, getting him shouldn't be a priority over a striker and a CB especially when we already have that position already filled with a quality player who is proven in this league. If Bayern, Real etc are really in for him, then the chances of us getting him are highly unlikely anyway.

Last edited:
More silly season,Bild is reporting that Lewa's agent said that his recent renewal doesn't mean much and he told Bayern that they've already had discussions with Real...:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Also related but coming out of Italy

Corriere dello Sport: "Real Madrid will buy Lewandowski and Morata. Sell Morata to Arsenal for 65 millions € and sell Benzema."

That would be madness :wow:,I know Mou and Benz are close...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom