❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, bump all them. I hope he stays. He's the future. Pair him with another young defender and Paris has a quality center defense for a good while

If Paris sells him, they goof'd

Al-Khelaifi should def not sell him. I really like what I've seen from this kid & would love to see him at Camp Nou.

I wonder if Marquinhos will try & really push the issue now though, he got one less appearance than the previous campaign. He really should be playing more.

He definitely should be getting more time. He could go to Barca and would fit in really well. I just don't want to see that happen :lol:

Blanc plays favorites though, and Van der Weil wants to leave for the same reasons. Although Serge is a bonehead, I would start him over Van der Wiel. But Marquinhos deserves more PT

Pirlo out here spitting facts. All these pointless running I see in youth soccer all the time needs to stop

http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-...-mls-has-too-much-running-and-too-little-play

Good read. All facts

Marco Reus needs to leave Dortmund in order to establish his greatness.

Staying at Dortmund is making him regress :smh:

He's blind to being the hometown hero.

Dortmund ain't winning anything as long as they continue to be the the Bayern feeder club

Reus shoudlve jumped ship a while ago,all of his boys have :lol:. He's gonna continue being underrated as long as he stays at Dortmund unfortunately.

So Les Bleus are reportedly pretty pissed about that interview Benz gave yesterday calling out Deschamps for giving in to the wishes of France's racists and lowkey blaming Valbuena for his situation

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...onal-team-reacts-to-karim-benzemas-interview/

One member of the national team had the following to say:

“Why do that now, ten days before the Euros. It is us who will have to face it in the media. Today, we have a press conference. It is not Karim who will face the journalists. I do not understand the timing. He has put us in the shi**er.”

Yea that's gotta be curtains for his chances of making future France squads as long as Deschamps is in charge...

Last edited:
oh boy...about to watch my people get pummeled by spain in this friendly :lol:

I wish announcers would just use the last name when calling out Korean players. :lol: It's always sounded waaay too formal when they say all three names.

Damn, Son had an awesome opportunity to score & golf'd it... :smh:

He definitely should be getting more time. He could go to Barca and would fit in really well. I just don't want to see that happen :lol:

Blanc plays favorites though, and Van der Weil wants to leave for the same reasons. Although Serge is a bonehead, I would start him over Van der Wiel. But Marquinhos deserves more PT

Blanc started Serg in the last 2 CL games against City & he was one of the primary reasons why PSG lost. I honestly think he should be cut from the team at this point. He looked really really really really really really really really really bad against City in both games. He honestly looked like he had never played footy before in those games & was just winging it. I'm a little surprised there wasn't more discussion about it in the footy press afterwards.

Last edited:
oh boy...about to watch my people get pummeled by spain in this friendly :lol:

I wish announcers would just use the last name when calling out Korean players. :lol: It's always sounded waaay too formal when they say all three names.

Damn, Son had an awesome opportunity to score & golf'd it... :smh:

When they ball is moving fast and they keep saying every guy's full name they sound like those car commercials where the guy spits out all the terms and conditions in 0.5 seconds :lol:

seriously he should've put that on frame at least

As for dortmund I mean they just won the league 4 years ago and were in the CL final 3 years ago. I wouldn't say they're "not winning" anything anytime soon. I'm a bayern fan but tuchel is doing a great job and I wouldn't be surprised if they take another Bundesliga title from us in the next couple years. Their scouting department is A1 and they'll definitely fill all those gaps of the guys being sold off this summer. Hell it's looking like pulisic is gonna slot right into that spot aubameyang is gonna open up if he leaves.

A homegrown player leaves his club to a bigger club and fans get man and say he just cares about money

A player decides to turn down wealth and stay at his local club and help them rebuild and fans call him crazy for staying

Kim the keeper looking like Neuer coming out like that...

Damn, that FK was nice but they couldn't convert... Would've been the opening goal for Korea right there.

Last edited:
^^

Dude has been there for 2 decades though, he doesn't owe anyone there anything at this point :lol:. He's loyal to a fault almost :lol:

Last edited:
Dem Ko-Reans showing that dribbling ability... :smokin

What on earth was Silva thinking shooting into 2 defenders?!?!

You know with the Koreans ability to press individually, someone with El Chlolo's style would do great with this Korean team. Press high & tight, park the bus, & counter...

Last edited:
Dortmund is just another second fiddle bundesliga team without klopp. Bundesliga is rigged in Bayern's favor. Reus needs to leave that sinking ship for the EPL. They're not winning anything anytime soon with the current coach

As for dortmund I mean they just won the league 4 years ago and were in the CL final 3 years ago. I wouldn't say they're "not winning" anything anytime soon. I'm a bayern fan but tuchel is doing a great job and I wouldn't be surprised if they take another Bundesliga title from us in the next couple years. Their scouting department is A1 and they'll definitely fill all those gaps of the guys being sold off this summer. Hell it's looking like pulisic is gonna slot right into that spot aubameyang is gonna open up if he leaves.

A homegrown player leaves his club to a bigger club and fans get man and say he just cares about money

A player decides to turn down wealth and stay at his local club and help them rebuild and fans call him crazy for staying

Last edited:
man I love marco, but that dude is too damn fragile for the EPL. His best landing spot would've been RM last year when he had the chance. But now that he got hurt again this year I highly doubt they'll want him. Aubameyang definitely surpassed him in terms of chances of landing at a team like RM

Golazo 
smokin.gif

Whelp, Silva gets that FK... 1-0 La Roja...

:lol: @ hearing the Spanish announcer in the backround. He's going off too... I love it....

Oh damn, 2 nil....

Keeper got caught coming out... :smh:

& so it begins.

Last edited:
my mom told me to keep her updated on how we're doing while she's at work. I don't think I wanna tell her :lol:

Last edited:
From a fan standpoint

Jordan brand needs to stay out of football. Doesn't make sense when its parent company nike is already in the field. Last thing the sport needs is more overpriced, low quality boots made from recycled water bottles :smh:

But as an investor in nike, my shares can only go up :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
my mom told me to keep her updated on how we're doing while she's at work. I don't think I wanna tell her :lol:

Hope your moms isn't a die hard fan or you might have to stop by the store to get her some soju to drown her sorrows... :lol:

Koreans are getting slaughtered now. :smh:

Last edited:

Hope your moms isn't a die hard fan or you might have to stop by the store to get her some soju to drown her sorrows... :lol:

Koreans are getting slaughtered now. :smh:

She's not die hard, but has a lot of pride for anything Korean haha. She was born and raised there. Yeah this sucks, we're getting slaughtered and the defense is embarassing

From a fan standpoint

Jordan brand needs to stay out of football. Doesn't make sense when its parent company nike is already in the field. Last thing the sport needs is more overpriced, low quality boots made from recycled water bottles
mean.gif

But as an investor in nike, my shares can only go up
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
+1...  lacelocks on football boots would be useless and only get in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom