❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Korea is my favorite country to visit. I was hoping they would at least put up a fight :lol: Can't stand 90% of this Spain team

The Koreans have been very wasteful with possession & it's not because La Roja's defense either. Some lazy passing & careless touches.

Wasn't the eye opening assault on Iker like I had hoped... :smh:

Last edited:
idk how to embed this but this video of neymar swinging a baseball bat is comedy

laugh.gif

Speaking of Iker...I know it's a friendly, but damn, the fact that he STILL starts over De Gea in 2016 is mind boggling :lol:

Speaking of Iker...I know it's a friendly, but damn, the fact that he STILL starts over De Gea in 2016 is mind boggling :lol:

It was already mind blowing in Brazil :smh:,VDB has his favorites though

Last edited:
Man I swear the only reason I would want to be a pro athlete is for the gear 
mean.gif
 my cozy boy gym swag would be unstoppable 
laugh.gif

oh boy...about to watch my people get pummeled by spain in this friendly :lol:

I wish announcers would just use the last name when calling out Korean players. :lol: It's always sounded waaay too formal when they say all three names.

Damn, Son had an awesome opportunity to score & golf'd it... :smh:

He definitely should be getting more time. He could go to Barca and would fit in really well. I just don't want to see that happen :lol:

Blanc plays favorites though, and Van der Weil wants to leave for the same reasons. Although Serge is a bonehead, I would start him over Van der Wiel. But Marquinhos deserves more PT

Blanc started Serg in the last 2 CL games against City & he was one of the primary reasons why PSG lost. I honestly think he should be cut from the team at this point. He looked really really really really really really really really really bad against City in both games. He honestly looked like he had never played footy before in those games & was just winging it. I'm a little surprised there wasn't more discussion about it in the footy press afterwards.

Yeah he was trash when he came back.

He was good before the lockeroom meltdown and ever since he's flushed everything down the toilet. I hope he can come back next year in good form. But I let him go before Marquinhos.

He's going under trial, so this may be the point of no return for him. I'm guessing they'll either be looking for a replacement, or promising Gregory more minutes if he agrees to stay.

Losing Zlatan, Van der Wiel, Aurier, and Marquinhos would be a big blow to them in the CL considering its still hard for them to tempt players to play in France.

Last edited:
^

That's what's up

So, Euro 2016 games will be on ESPN only. If so, I'll bring MacBook and iPad to work. :lol:

Damn reports out of England say that Giggs is eager to finally prove himself having decided to leave the club after 29 years for his first management opportunity.

Not the worst move for him at this stage in his career. The thought of Mou being his boss after years of battles might've been too much :lol:. I wish him well on wherever he goes and hope he can succeed though. If he does do well I'll pretty much be expecting him to come back for his dream job further down the road :lol:

Mou's staff won't be completely devoid of former Reds though if reports are to be believed. Apparently he wants the likes of Rio and G-Nev on his team. I'd be glad with either one if not both :lol:

Last edited:
How would United fans feel if United got icardi?

I have to deal with busquets & Hannibal. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Not a fan and he's not really anywhere near the top of the other strikers I rate :lol:...but I guess if I'm willing to overlook Benz's deeds I could do the same if he gets good enough :lol: :smh: *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom