❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of this watching the England Portugal game but... Does all of England's players just play in EPL. Can't seem to think of any that play abroad.

@HEGGSY  this may be too late, but how many is in your group 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wow that was a dumb challenge from Alves. Just stick to scoring headers instead of trying to defend...

Chicha
Neymar
Suarez
All marketable Latinos over james

They should go with Neymar considering all the exposure he's getting due to the jordan endorsement

Having a hard time catching up the past couple of days so I'm sure this has already been answered, but Neymar is currently with PES.

Regional would actually be pretty dope if they ever decided to do that.

Sydney Leroux for the cover in the USA :pimp:

Could have sworn that is what they did in the past, I know different countries have had different cover stars before Messi's contract.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put 3 of those 4 on the cover like they used to do.

Don't mean to sound ignant but are there Chevys in England?

there are...  mainly driven by United players me thinks lolz

Nyet, Chevy pulled out of the whole European market a couple of years ago due to miserable sales (that's a kind assessment). The only cars they have left are the ones the United players may drive & the vette which is the only chevy available for sale in Europe.

Chevy has enough of a presence in Asia as does United so they're thinking they get exposure that way. I believe they own Opel & perhaps have a stake in Vauxhall though...

Last edited:
Did they use his Columbia jersey for that cover? Can't remember. Or was it Juve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom