❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Smalling coming through and giving England hope of being competitive in the Euros :pimp:

Pogba. 
nerd.gif

C'mon Juve :nerd:

It's gonna take more than that though most likely

*Damn just realized it's from The Sun...:\

Last edited:
so is vardy gonna wear 9, 11 or 19 for the euros?? haha he has worn all 3 now and currently is wearing the 11 with kane wearing the 9 now. Against germany he was wearing 19 and in previous euro cup qualifiers he wore 9

sorry if answered already skimmed through the last couple pages to see if anyone did didnt spot anything but

but england go with traditional number thats why rashford wore number 9 the other day

Apparently Koeman is getting a huge 165 pound warchest at Everton :wow:. I was wondering if the new owner would signal a change in their transfer policy,guess so :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
This summer we have the Euro Cup, the Copa America, and Olympic footy.

The beautiful game has once again spared us from a summer of nothing but baseball.

Baseball :x

Baseball highlights everywhere :x
Baseball is so damn boring to watch on TV [emoji]128564[/emoji], but it's much different when you're actually playing. This is coming from a Dominican who was born and raised on the island and started playing when he was 6 by the way. :nerd:

I just thought of this watching the England Portugal game but... Does all of England's players just play in EPL. Can't seem to think of any that play abroad.
They all play in the EPL, Englishmen aren't too comfortable outside of the UK. Only one who comes to mind is Micah Richards who went on loan to Fiorentina 2 seasons ago.

:lol: :lol:

Thoughts on the new PL ball?

View media item 2054015
incredulous.gif

View media item 2054016
:pimp:

So jealous at how easy it is :lol: :smh:
the ball looks ok, but at the end of the day it's all about how it actually performs on the pitch.

Griez and Pogba :pimp:

You can do that too if you love the game and are dedicated enough to getting better. 8)

Last edited:
I hope the new owner gives him the resources needed because Koeman has proven to be a solid manager. I mean Southampton had a mass exodus of all the team's best players prior to his arrival & Koeman guides the team to one place better than Poch did the previous year (13-14 Poch 8th in the table, 14-15 Koeman 7th). After a tough start to the campaign, Southampton finishes #6 this past campaign. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves or talked about when talking about top managers.

Apparently Koeman is getting a huge 165 pound warchest at Everton :wow:. I was wondering if the new owner would signal a change in their transfer policy,guess so :lol: :nerd:

Getting embarrassed 4-0 by your cross-town rival will do that to you.

Last edited:
That new EPL ball would look cool if I was rolling on molly

Edit: Nah, wouldn't even look good then

Last edited:
That EPL ball is my favorite Nike ball since the Maxim years ago. Hell probably my favorite since the Tracer. :pimp:

Last edited:
@NyZiNFaMoUs Chelsea loan out a handful of English players abroad. I read an article not too long about a few English youth players moving to academies in France. I think they feel that they'll have a better chance of breaking into the first team and getting consistent playing time. But I don't ever see that being a trend anytime soon. Which reminds me, Dier grew up in Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom