❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably won't be able to catch the game later but I'll definitely tune into Brazil's and maybe Haiti's game tomorrow
Ronnie is the Lebron of Footy. You can hate them for their on court/pitch antics but they both seem to be class acts off of it :pimp:

LeBron is a total f-boy off the court. He stays taking subliminal jabs at his teammates and the Cavs organization on social media to stir the pot.

Ronnie is pretty low-key, aside from vacationing with supermodels :pimp:

Thats court related though,guess I should specify their activities off the court non related to their respective sports :lol:. Never heard of dude getting into any sort of genuine trouble legally or personally or being an ******* to fans etc.

Last edited:
I think Fernandinho stays I would argue he was our most consistent player this past year. Fernando is likely gone if we bring in another midfielder or gone either way depending on what the plan is but I wouldn't mind him staying for at least one more season.

If I were running "thangs", I'd cut YaYa, Nasri, Navas, Mangala, Fernando, Bony (wish he did well), Clichy, maye Delph too... Is Luke Brattan still there? Demichelis too, Zabaleta used to be such a rock, but he's getting a little long in the tooth & it's starting to show on the pitch...

Which of the youngs guys would you keep or let go? David Faupala, Manu, Iheanacho, are there others I'm missing?

I don't want to diminish what Ronnie did because that's a generous donation, but €600k is spending money for a 4 day extended weekend vacation for him...

Not to derail the thread especially since I don't watch nba anymore, but Lebron's biggest problem with regards to why he's hated is he's black. Same thing with Serena. The general public love the story of the come up but once black athletes (or actors, politicians) get to that plateau, "they" begin to tear you right back down & demonize them.

Last edited:
Isnt Navas supposed to be staying? Yaya for sure is out given his history with Pep :lol:. I wonder whwre he ends up. Apparently hes already rejected offers from China though that wouldve eatned him 30m a season :x. I'd put my money on Italy or P$G for him. I consider Demechilis already retired after Rashgawd got through with him :lol:

Not to derail things too much but that last part I've definitely been starting to believe especially with the rise of Curry psk. He's a great but man,I can only imagine the ****storm if Lebron was so outwardly arrogant with his game on court :lol: :x

Last edited:

I think Fernandinho stays I would argue he was our most consistent player this past year. Fernando is likely gone if we bring in another midfielder or gone either way depending on what the plan is but I wouldn't mind him staying for at least one more season.
If I were running "thangs", I'd cut YaYa, Nasri, Navas, Mangala, Fernando, Bony (wish he did well), Clichy, maye Delph too... Is Luke Brattan still there? Demichelis too, Zabaleta used to be such a rock, but he's getting a little long in the tooth & it's starting to show on the pitch...

Which of the youngs guys would you keep or let go? David Faupala, Manu, Iheanacho, are there others I'm missing?
Yaya is gone IMO his agent is just prolonging the inevitable and its already been made known through well known outlets Demichelis will not be offered a new contract since this was the last year of his. Luke Brattan is technically with the club but he has never appeared in a game for us and has been on loan with Bolton Wanderers. And yeah I think this is the year Zabaleta is gone its sad to think about but understandable 
frown.gif

I think Navas stays even if we get Sane to start ahead of him on the right wing I guess he could be a serviceable bench asset. Nasri is likely to be gone too but I would have liked to see how he plays under Pep for one year since he has such good technical skills. Out of all the CB's left I think Mangala is most likely to go if one more does go and I would hope Kolorav is sent packing before Clichy does I think Delph is possible to but he's english so that might keep him a spot on the squad. Last thing I read about Bony is that Swansea is prepared to take him back for the same price we got him for.

Out of the young guys I would let go it would be Faupala first I never expected much to come of him really. I think Celina could be cause you never know sometimes although I would hope thats not the case want to see more of him first before that happens. I think Manu and Iheanacho are safe. I think our young CB Tosin Adarabioyo could get his first loan this coming season as well, I think it spoke volumes that him at 18 in that FA Cup game against Chelsea looked more composed than Demichelis that day. I also think Patrick Roberts stays on loan at Celtic one more year if not somewhere else.

Last edited:
I like Curry & glad he's getting his due but I can already start to see the effort to tear him down begin now.

Yeah, there was a report on a rumored that Pep wanted to keep Navas (& Sagna) but I don't think he offers much at this point. Given they have the money, I would get rid of him & go after other targets that fit & perform more consistently.

I forgot about Kolorav, I'd axe him too...

Like I said Txiki has assembled a very meh roster considering the amount of money he's spent & the wages the clubs are paying.

Last edited:
Haven't been able to find my 2002 USA jersey :smh:

Was planning on wearing it for the match tn

Last edited:
The centennial kits are still the GOAT USMNT kits imo. That shield/crest was so fire :smokin. Wish they would've used them in Brazil instead of that weak firecracker looking kit :x

Last edited:
I like the new EPL ball. I just find Nike's explanation for why they make balls like that hilarious - Because they're easier to spot, but who has ever had problems seeing the ball. Except when it's snowing, then they use the orange ball anyway.

But it has nothing on the Champions League star pattern ball - the most beautiful ball in all of sports.

I don't blame them :lol:

Bartra just left Barca to join BVB for 8m Euros...who's gonna be playing defense for Barca next season?? :lol:

Looking like they're gonna have an expensive window...

Unrelated,Evra just joined IG :lol:

View media item 2054965

:rofl:

Miss those 2,they had a little 3 amigos thing going on with Tevez a while back sort of like the bromance between the Spaniards now :lol:

Last edited:
Bartra's agent is none other than Carles Puyol.... :smokin

The club apparently offered a 5 year deal with a 2 year loan away but Puyol thought it was best to go to a club like Dortmund which I agree with. Great great landing spot for the young fella.

Edit - What waste though... Not sure if Bartra landed in Enrique's doghouse or not but he had some real potential. I hate seeing a La Masia graduate like him go... I understand why the others were sent off, they never really came close to fulfilling expectations but Bartra has played well when given the chance.

I can't make sense of what this board has been doing player personal wise.

Last edited:
Ronnie is the Lebron of Footy. You can hate them for their on court/pitch antics but they both seem to be class acts off of it :pimp:

LeBron is a total f-boy off the court. He stays taking subliminal jabs at his teammates and the Cavs organization on social media to stir the pot.

Didn't CR7 say if his teammates were up to his level they would not be struggling? This guy ain't low-key :lol:

Anyone know where to buy training gear ? There's a bunch of Arsenal stuff that I like when we were still with Nike. That purple/black/red theme I think from 2012 is :pimp:. Also the navy blue and yellow theme

Also I like a bunch of Germany's stuff. This is :pimp:

View media item 2055015

Anyone know where to buy training gear ? There's a bunch of Arsenal stuff that I like when we were still with Nike. That purple/black/red theme I think from 2012 is :pimp:. Also the navy blue and yellow theme

As a United fan, it hurt me to see Arsenal have such a dope kit back in 2012. The purple hoops were sick.

That San Lorenzo jersey on the last page is fresh too!

As a United fan, it hurt me to see Arsenal have such a dope kit back in 2012. The purple hoops were sick.

That San Lorenzo jersey on the last page is fresh too!

I agree, that purple striped Arsenal kit from a few years back was flames.

Thanks bruh, I actually like it as well. Fans were just pissed at Nike's blatant lack of creativity through their use of an old template.

Didn't CR7 say if his teammates were up to his level they would not be struggling? This guy ain't low-key :lol:

CR7 is one of the greatest ever, arrogant, egotistical, generous, and by almost all accounts, very friendly and appreciative of his fans. We don't have to speak in absolutes about a persons character (and that goes for any person on the planet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom