❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its either Jack Wilshere or James Milner in midfield so I'm guessing Roy don't have much of a choice :lol:

No Kyle Walker today, been England's most lethal player this tourny. They need a traditional #9. Alli getting a bit exposed. Sterling even get a crack? He was playing so well in their friendlies leading up to the tournament.

England 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wales > England 
laugh.gif

England is **** but that's expected. Any way Portugal can finish runner up? They draw and Iceland draw? Iceland win and Portugal win?

Super Bock and Sagres are both equally @#%@ beers. Can't complain too much since they're 1 euro a bottle ($6 in the Portuguese restaurants here. ****) , but damn, they're so nasty. They make Corona and Heineken taste good by comparison

Last edited:
Estrella Damm >

1 euro at a cafe, as cheap as .50 on the street. There's nothing better on a hot day. :pimp:

Last edited:
What a dissapointing way to end an "easy group" stage according to the British media though :lol:. Made it seem like winning the group would be a walk in the park...nothing is a walk in the park when Hogson is in charge :lol:

Last edited:
Man, at least I support the best team in the country. Kind of makes up for supporting said country. But still.

INGERLANDDDDD IN GER LANDDDDD

Word :lol: :pimp:

After the last few matches,I think Drinkwater should've taken Hendersons spot

Last edited:
Would Real really let Kroos go?
His lack of shin guards will effect his play in the EPL would not sign :lol:

Bale out there ballin good for Wales.

I have been mostly impressed by Italy. In all honesty. I did not expect them to look that good. Chiellini is ageless i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom