❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
English & Russian hooligans should take note of the Irish in France for the Euros...

Serenading a French chick... Ol girl is pretty too...

Singing a lullaby to a French baby on the tube.

Even got down singing (really chanting) a gospel for a passing nun on the train. :lol:

Ya gotta love the Irish...

Last edited:
did you guys see the videos of the irish fans cleaning up the streets after themselves? "clean up, for the boys in green, clean up for the boys in green" :rofl:

Last edited:
Not only for all the Economic issues that hang in the balance, but the future of the Prem hangs in the balance for this Friday's Brexit vote.

Becks is voting to stay.

There has been a resurgence in the polls for those calling to stay but as of today it's still showing 45% to 44% saying the UK should leave.

View media item 2075866
For those that care, a pop culture reference from John Oliver on staying.

True :lol:

@hirstclass: Zlatan says he'll retire from internationals after Euro 2016. "I won't participate in the Olympics. "My last game will be in this Euros"

He was just talking about playing in the Olympics a few back...Guess Mou's had a word with him :lol:

Last edited:
I really want that Argentina shirt from this year but I hate the way ClimaCool fits

Really wish they had Adizero

The more I think of his fit with Barca, the more I don't like it.

Firstly, he's 29 (turning 30 next May), not sure Barca's playing style suits him, his durability, & cost. If the club is paying what's rumored, they might as well sign Nolito (a better fit) if he's available. I don't like this one bit.

View media item 2075909
Barca have been rumored to have an initial bid for Palmeiras' Gabriel Jesus turned down & are supposed to be making another bid. Hope they did their due dillegence with the kid. Personally, I wouldn't do anything until I've seen the kid play in the Olumpics (unless they did a lot of scouting already).

The more I think of his fit with Barca, the more I don't like it.

Firstly, he's 29 (turning 30 next May), not sure Barca's playing style suits him, his durability, & cost. If the club is paying what's rumored, they might as well sign Nolito (a better fit) if he's available. I don't like this one bit.

Barca have been rumored to have an initial bid for Palmeiras' Gabriel Jesus turned down & are supposed to be making another bid. Hope they did their due dillegence with the kid. Personally, I wouldn't do anything until I've seen the kid play in the Olumpics (unless they did a lot of scouting already).
heard Barca put in a bid for Paulo Dybala and got rejected

I read that on a couple of sites too... Think I might've even mentioned it previously.

Speaking of Juve, the club's director general Giuseppe Marotta confirmed earlier today that Madrid will trigger Morata's buy back clause shortly.

He also said that they have had no offers for Pogba & reiterrated that he's not for sale in the immediate future. His quote, "[COLOR=#red]We have yet to receive a formal offer for the player but he is not for sale, he is a vital part of the present and future of Juventus. Paul is doing well here and is at a club where he can learn and develop[/COLOR]".

I will say, the club is doing a good job of adding players each year & keeping the team competitive. Shame their CL run ended early. Would've been nice to see them continue.

Newest silly season rumor is that Atletico won't be able to get back Costa from Chelsea & Cholo wants Aubameyang. He always said he wanted to play for Madrid, Atleti just isn't the one Aubameyang prmised his grandfather he'd play for...

:lol:

View media item 2075952
Edit - Scratch the Nolito comment I made earlier. The more I think of it, the more I realize he may not fit either. He's used to playing wide & the club really needs an "all around" striker that can not only spell time for Hannibal (tall order).

I guess Denis Suarez & Turan can back up Messi & Neymar at the wide positions. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Real smart from Muller to find Gomez and not force a shot. To me that showed his frustration of not scoring himself isn't getting to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom