❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good lord. germany, italy, france england all in the same side of the bracket :smh:

Spain about to have such an easy path to the final in that other half. Their toughest match up will probably be poland/portugal/wales :x

:x UEFA always rigging it for Spain

Going with Croatia on his one.

In an interview yesterday Rakitic said he's glad to play against his club mates. Hoping that Ineista and Sergio make mistakes and pass the ball to him!

Croatia's starting a few youngsters against Spain,they must want Italy next round :lol:

Last edited:
30th minute supposed to be some hooliganism planned :nerd:

A Croatian ultra fan page on Facebook called Torcida Split 1950 posted stadium plans on their FB page with supposedly precise instructions for how to riot. The Croat authorities also believe there's a plan to attack the refs...

Apprently there is internal strife within the football world in Croatia where the ultras want the country to be expelled from European competition to punish those in charge in the country.... :smh:

View media item 2076178

Last edited:
Silva 
pimp.gif

I feel like some of the players were not happy with Morata after that goal. Am I trippin? Alba looked like he was scolding him. :lol:

Kind of a cheap goal but there was a Croat defender right there so why take a chance letting it go.

I feel like some of the players were not happy with Morata after that goal. Am I trippin? Alba looked like he was scolding him. :lol:

Kind of a cheap goal but there was a Croat defender right there so why take a chance letting it go.
I think he thought he was offside and was waiting for the ref to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom