❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These European teams are ****. Hope N. Ireland don't go through, lose 1-0 and still defending like they are up. This third place thing is stupid, giving these useless scrubs a chance smh hope they go home in tears.

Last edited:
good lord. germany, italy, france england all in the same side of the bracket :smh:

Spain about to have such an easy path to the final in that other half. Their toughest match up will probably be poland/portugal/wales :x

Word I was just checking the bracket earlier and thought to myself that VDB deserves the can if he can't get to the semis at least :lol:. They got gifted with a cupcake path to final.

A rematch of the last final doesn't seem that out of the question,definitely thinking La Roja are gonna be there...unless Gareth Wales does what everyone expected Belgium to :nerd:

Last edited:
Feels like dude has had legit flawless matches since his MF masterclass in the Copa del Rey final man :x

Last edited:

BREAKING | Nolito has accepted Manchester City's offer of a 3 + 1 year contract after growing tired of waiting for Barcelona. [TV3]
nerd.gif

I'm ok with this #depth

(obligatory if this is true comment)

Last edited:
That's ok... I didn't want Barca to add yet another 29 year old... Felt like the club has been cornering the transfer markets for 28-29 year olds...

I don't think the Nolito signing (allegedly) means City have given up on Sane. Nolito is 29 and would just be depth to the squad especially if Navas is gone.

Last edited:
Swedish site Blick says if Sane goes anywhere (they mentioned City), Shalke has made arrangements to aquire Breel Embolo....

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/...heit-ueber-den-embolo-transfer-id5174525.html

Frank, please don't go to Milan... :smh:

I see Breel ending up in Germany or England. I think S04 would be a good look for him. He's increasing his stock with his Euro appearances.
I think Sane would do well under Pep, I don't want to see him at Bayern. But I know Bayern are looking for Robben and Ribery replacements.
I really thought FDB was gonna end up in England or Spain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom