❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but it's rare for the elite (Bayern,Real,Barca) to lose their best so frequently and when they do its on their own terms

Last edited:
Yedlin has been getting an extended look at LB... And not looking half bad either, doing much better than Trippier thus far in preseason IMO

Good to see Carter-Vickers getting starts and looking right at ease. Should be a regular squad memeber this season I think.

I wonder who the Old Lady will turn to next to fill in the void left by Pogba. The Italian press was saying they had their sites on Masch again but he reupped with Barca & his release clause is a whopping €100mill for a 32 year old..

Yedlin has been getting an extended look at LB... And not looking half bad either, doing much better than Trippier thus far in preseason IMO

Good to see Carter-Vickers getting starts and looking right at ease. Should be a regular squad memeber this season I think.

I want to root for Yedlin, man.

But he's a gotdamn Spur.

I hope he does well and improves for the USMNT tho.

It is but it's rare for the elite (Bayern,Real,Barca) to lose their best so frequently and when they do its on their own terms

You have no control over players wanting to leave. Players always want to join the very best so you can't blame them. When you're in Real, Barca, why else would you move to another club that would be consider a downgrade?

I wonder who the Old Lady will turn to next to fill in the void left by Pogba. The Italian press was saying they had their sites on Masch again but he reupped with Barca & his release clause is a whopping €100mill for a 32 year old..

I kept reading Matic is their replacement if Pogba goes.

I hope not.

BUT! It would be dope as hell to see Kroos or Ozil go and control the midfield.

Now it's Arsenal's turn to play its part and not win the title so Sanchez can come over to us.

Juve already have a Pogba replacement lowkey in Pjanic. They just need another CM for depth tbh. A healthy Khedira could definitely start for them

Last edited:
Your no.10 seems like he'd rather play on Thursday nights than try to win a CL with your guys' best team in years though :lol:

That's his ambition.

I would've waited for United to make it to Champions League then join them.

Surprised that he's really leaving.

We are too thin at CM to let Matic go but he's been looking shaky and we still need one of Koulibaly and Mustafi because we CANNOT go into another season with Terry and Cahill being the main men. Zouma is still gonna be out for a while and management is gonna let Christensen stay in Germany for some really stupid reason.

Conte said earlier this week that Matic is not for sale.

I don't think you can count on Khedira... He's become waaay to injury prone.

Last edited:
Reading that Matudi is going to Juve. Funny how Juve has a history of selling its best player for crazy amounts only to come back stronger

Last edited:
Matuidi would definitely be a good look,Raiola is owning this window figuratively and almost literally :x :x

Yes Psk :smokin,repped for the Musical Youth :lol:

Last edited:
Reminds of me Eddie Murphy in that Prince sketch with Chappelle.

Matuidi, I'd definitely take that.

If De Niro put on a fat suit, he would make a great Raiola if they were to make a biopic about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom