❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolaholic been on one since this Pogba schift started happening. Dude been posting every got damn report he could find. Surprised he hasn't posted a report about fans seeing Pogba going to take a piss somewhere in United further speculating that the transfer is about to be completed.

Last edited:
Rolaholic been on one since this Pogba schift started happening. Dude been posting every got damn report he could find. Surprised he hasn't posted a report about fans seeing Pogba going to take a piss somewhere in United further speculating that the transfer is about to be completed.

:lol: You funny Tommy... Shoot doe, I'd be excited as heck too if my club had been ****e like United has been & got Pogba. He should be a difference maker for the Red Devils. Having said that, I don't think the club has solved it's problems defensively.

Anthony Martial's bro Johan defended his brother admirably against his baby mova..

View media item 2116516

Translation -

“Samantha, I accept that you’re having a hard time coping with the situation with my brother but I can’t hear your lies anymore because you’re hurting Anthony and our name.

“1. You were not married to Anthony

“2. You didn’t meet Anthony when he had nothing but when he was a Monaco player so was already making a very, very good living.

“3. Anthony pays you €3500/ month for you to provide for Peyton (their child) since the day of separation – So much more than a judge would give you. So claiming you do not have the money to buy a high chair is an incredible lie.

“4. Anthony loves his daughter and wants to see her every day. He has apparently become a very bad father since he is no longer with you but he was the best three months ago.

“5. Constantly making drama on social networks is shameful. When you were with Anthony you almost never posted?

“Anthony prefers not to talk in public but I can not let your little game last.

“Watching you play the victim is unbearable and it’s obviously just to make money. Millions of couples break up and do not pay € 3,500 a spouse, especially after never being married. I am obliged to restore the truth and I hope that you’ll pull yourself together for the good of Peyton.

“I can understand that you suffer from the situation and after this message you are free to make a sketch and victimise yourself but it is important to restore some truths.

“Anthony will always be for his daughter and my family.

Last edited:
Arsenal contact agent in the last few hours, Wenger working to bring player in

Per Mertesacker’s injury has forced Arsene Wenger to look for a defender in the transfer market.

The German defender is expected to be out for several months, and it seems Wenger wants to replace him with his former teammate, Skhodran Mustafi.

Several media outlets have reported Arsenal have already approached Valencia for Mustafi.

Valencia based website Valencia Extra reiterate Arsenal want to sign Mustafi, and that the North London club have approached his agent in the last few hours over the possibility of a transfer.

It is reported Valencia need to sell another player to avoid Financial Fair Play fines, despite recently selling Andre Gomes to Barcelona.

Valencia want €25m for Mustafi, but haven’t received any offers yet, whilst several other clubs are also said to be interested in the 24-year-old.

I post all sorts of transfer news/rumors ,nothing strictly Pogba related :lol:

It's just that this has become another high profile summer saga so there's obviously gonna be a lot of interest there.

The banter hasn't been any more or less frequent than in the past either *shrugs* :lol:

Tony's bro :smokin

Last edited:
I think if the Gunners are still looking for a striker, they end up trying to get Lukaku... He's the pefrect Wenger buy... The market for him deflated after his meh performance in the Euros so Wenger can submit his typical low ball offer.

That would work but Everton tend to be pretty tough sellers (like the multiple Stones sagas lol). I doubt they would take anything less than 45 mil for Lukaku

Most of you guys are loving these plain *** kits. Especially the white kits. Y'all got no flavor.

Wenger does not want to spend enough money to get Lacazette and now he should buy Lukaku instead? 
roll.gif
 How?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom