❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't link it but if I remember correctly Messi's FIRST goal was pretty lit as well but it was disallowed. Think it was the same game as the gif

Is this one you are talking about?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If so, I am glad you brought up that part. Repped for that one. Learned something new today. That explains about Messi's happily celebration like a kid in my previous gif post

I only saved a video clip of Messi's official first career goal from an article about Ronaldinho wanted Messi to take his no. 10. Messi mentioned that he'd always cherish his bond with Ronaldinho

Last edited:
Do footballers make money from international play?

Yes.

http://www.ussoccer.com/~/media/fil...s-soccer-federation-2014-public-990.pdf?la=en
(I'd recommend opening in iBooks if on mobile) The US Soccer Federation is a non-profit entity and as such, has to make its tax returns available to the public. As part of the disclosure, the highest paid "employees" are listed and on pages 8 and 9 you'll see Tim Howard, Dempsey, Altidore, etc. Jurgen making the real bank tho :pimp:

Yes sorta, it's up to federations to pay their own players, not FIFA. Players do not get paid a lot. Most international players donate money to charities

They get paid from matches (for example, 1.5 k euro for win, 1k for draw or 500 for loss)
They get bonus if they win the Cup or international tournaments like Euro, Copa, etc

Last edited:
yup exact one @d3simet good looks.

Last world cup Kevin Prince Boateng and Muntari disputed and got in an argument with higher ups and were kicked off the team because of what looked like arrangements weren't being made with playing on their NT. arrangements that was money. your NT association pays you, not FIFA. Fearing corruption happens to a lot of these players. John Boye, one ghanian player was seen kissing his 100k share. Also some players don't trust their country's banks
51aeffb0-fd49-11e3-99f4-5357eb49a4f3_ghana1.jpg
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socc...0aWFxBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...-Muntari-sent-home-Ghana-World-Cup-squad.html

:lol: You funny Tommy... Shoot doe, I'd be excited as heck too if my club had been ****e like United has been & got Pogba. He should be a difference maker for the Red Devils. Having said that, I don't think the club has solved it's problems defensively.

Anthony Martial's bro Johan defended his brother admirably against his baby mova..

View media item 2116516

Translation -
Martials bm strikes me as the type that you knock up accidentally and you end up trying to stick it out with by marrying her and giving her everything and more, but her cons still outweigh the pro's and you end up saying f it and moving on. When I first looked her up a few months ago, I just shook my head and said dude will probably bounce on her.

Yes and no. The major nations pay their players a small fee per match obviously you get paid more for winning and less for drawing and even less for losing. If you win a major tourney you'll get paid a whole lot more just for winning. If you win a tourney like the Euro's or World cup you'll get paid significantly more.

Last edited:
That's exactly why I don't play for USA. They told me their starting rate and I said **** that. Their benefits package was superb though.

That's exactly why I don't play for USA. They told me their starting rate and I said **** that. Their benefits package was superb though.
The U.S actually pays well and if they win a major tourney they get paid like a mil and change per player.. The women get paid significantly less though.

Last edited:
Kits finally officially unveiled. I like the 3rd that Monreal is wearing. The jersey and the shorts are nice, might have to buy them both :lol:. Really like the shorts though. If the name set is that neon color that's :pimp: :pimp:

Edit: I actually like the cup jersey, cup shorts, away shorts, and the zip up that Freddy is wearing
View media item 2117273View media item 2117274

Last edited:
So, this guy on Instagram met Pogba in LA and he was wearing the new United home kit with Pogba's name on it with the number 6 and Pogba signs it
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the white 3rd kits,they look like every other seasons away kit

Gameiro to Atleti is official,I wonder if theyre still interested in Costa now. Apparently him and his family are pushing hard for a move back to Spain

Payet...:nerd:

*Looks like Mou's gonna be adding another defender after all

@GFFN: AS Monaco want €30m for Fabinho, Manchester United are at the forefront of the situation, talks next week https://t.co/CO1THyGd0Z

Last edited:
Fabinho would be a nice addition for United.

The guy with the Pogba shirt is hilarious. I would love to see a video of Pogba's reaction 
laugh.gif

Naa dude is just trolling l'equipe/papers :lol:. Check hid hashtag under those pics, #tweetcommelequipe.

*the new reality now,random fans announcing transfers before clubs :rofl:

View media item 2117510

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom