❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas' third kits this year were dope. Especially Bayern's and Juve's and United if it wasn't for that Chevy logo.

Last edited:
This is one of my all time favorite kits. I have everything except the jersey :lol:. I have the sweatshirt and the jacket

I also like a lot of Bayern, Barcelona , and juve jerseys as well
View media item 2116823

Palmeiras and Manchester City close agreement to sell Gabriel Jesus

he future of Gabriel Jesus is very close to being defined. Palmeiras and Manchester City have reached an agreement. Now, details left by the player to be solved for everything to be put on paper. The striker, who remains in Brazil at least until the end of the year, try to get more to the transfer. 

The total proposal of the City is 32 million euros (about US $ 116 million). Of this total, 20 million will be with Palmeiras. The other 12 will be divided between the two entrepreneurs who have the economic rights of the player: Cristiano Simões and Fabio Caran. 

Palmeiras has 30% of the economic rights, with the remainder divided between the company CR Sports (which controls 47.5% in partnership with the athlete himself) and former agent Fabio Caran (through his wife's company, Naima Ferreira ). In negotiations with the City, the Verdão made it to agree that it takes more money than anticipated. 
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...echam-acordo-para-venda-de-gabriel-jesus.html

I think if the Gunners are still looking for a striker, they end up trying to get Lukaku... He's the pefrect Wenger buy... The market for him deflated after his meh performance in the Euros so Wenger can submit his typical low ball offer.

I think he is prob still worth more than Lacazette. I remember early in the summer, Everton priced him at 75m and I don't think his price has gone down enough for Wenger. But it would still be worth a shot.

Arsenal going for Mandzukic

:rofl:

I haven't read about that anyway but I heard it mentioned on ESPN last night during the game. I remember Wenger didn't want to buy him because he was too similar to Giroud. But I guess at this point Wenger is getting desperate and knows he can get him without spending too much

The total proposal of the City is 32 million euros (about US $ 116 million).
Damn I knew the exchange rate was high, but not that much [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah I think someone screwed up on that conversion cause after a quick google it says 32 mil euros is more like 35 mil US 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Haha that's funny, but until I saw Pogba's fee on ESPN last night in dollars, I didn't really understand exactly how much money we're talking here. $133 million dollars for a player you might get 15 goals from a session!? I know goals aren't the end all be all, but Dybala's about to go for at least $150 million.

Not saying this in a slanderous way, but Man U gotta be the EL favorites right 
laugh.gif
 (Assuming no CL heavyweight winds up in third in their group and goes to Europa.)

Although if they do crash out before at least a finals appearance they're gunna make the excuse that they were focused on the bigger picture which is winning the league/securing a CL spot.

Love the 13/14 blue/black checkered jawn

One of my all time favorites, kinda wish I didn't get a Januzaj nameset on mine :lol:

I can't mess with Arsenal but that purple/black hoop kit was top notch.

Third kits this year look a little boring, yet Real's home jawn is just as simple but looks so fresh.

Leicester should try and acquire Januzaj. Young, fast, and I bet Rainieri can get something out of him. That frantic approach would suit him I feel.

Last edited:
Leicester should try and acquire Januzaj. Young, fast, and I bet Rainieri can get something out of him. That frantic approach would suit him I feel.
id be open to a loan deal or a buy back option. in all honesty there are players who i want to be seen given a chance ahead of him at this point.

United being linked with a CB, which i'm happy about. Seen miranda mentioned again, how has he performed with inter this yr? Stopped paying mind to him once he left Atl. Speaking of Atletico, would love to see us prize away Jimenez, though i think we are in the market for an older player.. What ever happened to marquinhos moving? sign him up woody!

can't link it but if I remember correctly Messi's FIRST goal was pretty lit as well but it was disallowed. Think it was the same game as the gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom