❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at arsenal, chelsea, man u and man city

i can't think of one player on any of those teams that would have a starting spot on bayern barca or real madrid. 

aguero is probably the only player...and the only player he would start over is benzema and thats highly questionable

DDG would start at Barca or RM. Neuer would start still.
Martial at BM would be :x He'd also start at RM at least. Definitely now at Barca.
Auger obviously would have a great chance at starting anywhere.
In form Otamendi and Company would start anywhere.
Alexis would start too.
Ozil probably if everyone were to be injured.
Azpilicueta maybe too.

This place is getting crazier and crazier by the week.

Martial would NOT start at Madrid/Bayern/Barca etc.

He is pure raw talent, and will most likely become a world beater, but right now, he wouldn't oust a Suarez/King Lewa/Benz etc

Last season's Hazard would have started over Bale.
Aguero will not start over Benz, because Benz fits their system better.
A fully fit Aguero with the right support could technically oust Suarez/Lewa (the latter not in this form he's currently in, but if he loses this form, it's possible)

LVG
"When I have to mention one name, I have to mention Ander Herrera."
"He played very well and had a great contribution with the goals."

"That is dependable on the game-plan on how we play and how the opponent is playing,"  

"That is why I have selected this line up today."

"That is dependable on the qualities of the opponent. When Herrera is playing like that it is difficult to not select him, but I can do it."

alexis is not styarting at barca or bayern or real...who's spot would he take?
aguero isnt starting over lewa or suarez
azpilacueta would start...
kompany - hell no

lmao @ marital  
man u fans are getting ridiculous now

Not a fan of Man U so chill. It's about the Catalans sir

He is pure raw talent, and will most likely become a world beater, but right now, he wouldn't oust a Suarez/King Lewa/Benz etc

A fully fit Aguero with the right support could technically oust Suarez/Lewa (the latter not in this form he's currently in, but if he loses this form, it's possible)

So Man U will just be the RM farm system, he'll be there eventually.
Hazard, would not start on any top level team. He'd be a super sub.
As far as the other players, some were real reaches solely off the fact that dude was kinda right in where almost no one out of those four clubs would start on an elite team. EPL teams dream of being like one of the elite.

This is the reason a lot of this is a moot point. Its not as easy as moving players in and out and see who would start a lot of it has to do with how the team plays with each other and if any of the Managers had any of these other guys they would find away for the team to play toegther best even if they where starting because the managers are class themselves (Rafa can be argued though).

But anyway I have a question about Ander Herrera for Untied fans. from what i've seen from this guy he has an impact on how this team plays so why doesn't he start more often? Does LVG not trust him?

That "Stretford" Gazelle looks more like a Citeh shoe...

But anyway I have a question about Ander Herrera for Untied fans. from what i've seen from this guy he has an impact on how this team plays so why doesn't he start more often? Does LVG not trust him?
Yea man, he's imo our best playmaker in the mold of someone like Silva in the way that the attack usually flows through him when he's on the pitch and he's always made the most of his few starts. He's scored 8 PL goals in only his first 10 PL shots,he's a proven difference maker for us which makes LVG's continued reluctance to start him mind boggling for us fans. He's already scored more goals than any other of our midfielders since joining. This season I guess he's been caught in a tough spot with Rooney moving to no.10 to accommodate Martial up top so it's usually hard to find room for him but I hope he's showed LVG enough lately to force his way onto the squad. He's earned it in my eyes. With Memphis being dropped,that could open up a spot for him to play where he played yesterday. Imo the perfect formation would be 4-3-3 with the Schmidfield + Ander combo which has proven to be by far our best MF pairing. Need them to all start against you guys next week...

Griez Gawd 
pimp.gif

That's the stuff of nightmares for me
sick.gif
. Just sucks that Atletico like to play hardball. They rarely sell their own players but if they did it'd have to be for a crazy sum. I'd love to see him in the PL,just not at Arsenal 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Newcastle with six now and Wijnaldum gets 4 for himself on a great strike 
eek.gif
  there was a deflection though.

And Papiss Cissé gets subbed in forgot this dude played 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wait, y'all don't think Aguero would start over Bugatti?

Wut :lol:

I'm sure Aguero would fit into any system. Ronnie would just have to get over it cause Kun is about them goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom