❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to demonstrate how fixed pro sports is, arsenal will either tie or beat bayern. On paper bayern is the better team by miles but the fix will be in

Y'all take your stats and ****

I don't know man, kinda hard to say **** stats when he's leading the competition in literally every creative metric. I didnt even know that was the case, as I said earlier the things he does off the ball when his team is in possession are just as valuable and pretty much unmeasurable.

Last edited:
Ozil is one of the few guys who can look like he's not trying and does a lot
He's also one of the few guys that when he really is trying he looks unstoppable
He's also prone to disappearing :lol:

Ozil would fit right in with an antidepressant commercial. Dude's face only shows one emotion and it's depression

Wait y'all talmbout NFL players rockin Soccer cleats? Mind blown :lol:

My man Wijnaldum giving his best audition to the big clubs in the BPL with his performance today. Somewhere in Manchester, Memphis is crying inside watching his former teammate tear it up while he can't even crack the starting XI :lol:

Yup

I said it a few pages ago, Memphis did good last season but he got most of the attention because he scored the most goals, but wijnaldum and maher also went in. They got over looked a little IMO .

Tbh PSV had a good squad last season. Memphis, wijnaldum, maher, de Jong, plus locadia and narsingh were great subs/rotation players, and they have a good defense. I like Moreno and arias

I'm not talking down on Memphis, just praising PSV I guess :lol:

No love for Guardado ?

Ozil would fit right in with an antidepressant commercial. Dude's face only shows one emotion and it's depression

lol very true... it's all in the eyes hahaha but we love him at Arsenal, very happy to have him in our squad..

we need goals like this from him but I know we didn't buy him to score tons of goals

Really random but I really didn't begin to watch/understand footy until just a few seasons ago...

Who would you guys compare Guti to in terms of style and level of player now? I guess since we've been discussing the non-chalant Ozil I thought of him. I just watched a 10 minute vid of his best assists and dudes through balls were :x

Speaking of Kroos, dude only has 2 goals for his entire RM career. Thought he'd be knocking them in every now and then from outside the box once Real picked him up. And then of course Ronnie won't ever let him get on free kick duty.

Footballers wearing football boots.

Sam+Shields+Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Green+Bay+zeJQEdMGv-Sx.jpg

Darrelle+Revis+Philadelphia+Eagles+v+New+York+izcYS_05Mzdx.jpg

Baltimore+Ravens+v+San+Francisco+49ers+Fd3TpLe7vPex.jpg

Speaking of Kroos, dude only has 2 goals for his entire RM career. Thought he'd be knocking them in every now and then from outside the box once Real picked him up. And then of course Ronnie won't ever let him get on free kick duty.

Kroos should go to United or Arsenal. I can see Kroos taking all the penalties at United

Dude has a cannon as a right foot

Last edited:
Good weekend of footy (even tho I missed it all). Rooney scored a goal, I heard the commentators yelling and tearing up 3000 miles away. "Take that Roon-eh Critics, Silence!!!" :lol:

Great win by United tho, Chelsea (put Hazard back in Mou), Ronnie with a great goal to break the record, Neymar with 4 goals :x

Champions League week time tho!!!! I just hope the English teams come ready and prepared because we all know they're the only teams that played meaningful matches this weekend and deserve a break - I mean these are tired clubs, give them a pass this week!!

Arsenal should shock the world tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom