❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have arsenal fans been saying this? Then they finish 4th and win the FA cup and he's a hero
laugh.gif
Wenger out
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ugh got called into work late last night and only now got to check my phone....

I'll take a point, but tbh with Spurs' current form I feel we should have gotten 3, especially at home

:rofl: :rofl: @ arsenal

what a bunch of bums.  ozil is in the form of his life and they tie norwich.  lmao

when will yall grow a pair and fire wenger?

Bro.. You're obsessed with Arsenal... Arsene Wenger is unfortunately bigger than the club at the moment, board won't fire him because of the money he doesn't spend..

bro i honestly dont care. im just messing with you. lmao

believe it or not when i used to live in england arsenal was the team i would support.  

those were the rvp days though.  

Red Bulls need 4 goals to advance. They're done.

Congrats to the Timber fans. I hope you guys win the cup

Yeah red bulls look like trash today :smh: can't win with big names or playing money ball :smh: what's going on b

Last edited:
Arsenal are gonna have to bring up some youth players, we have nobody available and Santi has been **** the past 3-4 weeks.
Lots of talk of Alexis being over worked but santi plays every damn game :lol: . Not sure about his role for Spain compared to Alexis but still

I really dont think #wengerout is the solution. Don't know what is tbh :\

Last edited:
Arsenal are extremely confusing, they may not get another decent shot at the title for another 10 years...

United are rebuilding...
Liverpool are rebuilding...
Chelsea are having their worst season in like 30 years...
City are continuously hot and cold...

It's the perfect storm for them to take advantage of, but they're not. They don't win it this year of course Wenger has to go - but I've been sayin this for 5 years now sooooo....wtf :lol:

Like Mou said, Wenger has the most comfortable job in all of Europe. It's unexplainable....
.......Rooney starting every game level of :wow: :smh: :x

Last edited:
It really is as good a chance as ever for a title,the race is legit wide open right now but that Alexis injury might be the death knell to those hopes.

Really looking like they should've signed at least 1 outfield player in the summer...:lol:

Last edited:
It really is as good a chance as ever for a title,the race is legit wide open right now but that Alexis injury might be the death knell to those hopes.

Really looking like they should've signed at least 1 outfield player in the summer...:lol:

Defensive midfielder has been their weakness for as long as I can remember, forgive me though my memory is not that far back as I'm already drinking wine :lol:

So now even though Ozil and Giroud are finding some form, they'll leak crucial goals at the back while going forward.

At least they go forward though :smh:

I lowkey feel like it was Wenger that was too arrogant by thinking his current squad didn't need any reinforcements

That last part :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
So the Ballon d'or shortlist was released today

2559.jpg

Neymar's wish has finally come true :lol: :smokin,dude deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom