❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Suarez should be on the Ballon D'Or shortlist, replacing Neymar.

Suarez continues to be overlooked and undermined because of his prior antics, it's clear. Last year he wasn't even on the final 22 man shortlist (after that epic Liverpool season).

Neymar is getting alot of the love right now and recognition, he deserves some - no disrespect towards him, but Suarez has been better and more important to Barca this season. Suarez just doesn't have the face to carry that mantel I guess, alot of people still hate him. But he deserves more credit, with or without the biting antics.

Neuer to Schalke for 53mil. Dude came from Schalke 
laugh.gif

Arsène Wenger: "We tried to sign Kingsley Coman in the summer of 2014. The transfer was almost completed but he preferred Juventus."
Wenger has to be in on the joke of all the almost signings at this point 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People ask what Arsenal needs to do to win and it's pretty simple. Spend the ****** money. I said it a while ago, all Arsenal cares about is making money for Kroenke. Nothing is going to change because fans will never make themselves heard with their pockets. Arsenal fans get their fanhood exploited in exchange for being in mediocrity limbo, all just to make a rich dude richer.

And Arsene really has just become a face for people to direct their emotion at. The real people to are the ones you don't see that run it as a business. If the people at the top of the club prioritized winning they would have jumped in themselves and signed someone this past summer instead of allowing their season to begin without signing a single outfield player.

I bet part of Arsene's salary negotiations factor in an extra 10% bonus for taking **** that should be thrown at the board.

"let me make all these dumb comments about signing people and pretend I can't zip up my jacket to seem like a huge doofus. That way people will blame everything on me and the dudes who pay me will give me that bonus."

Last edited:
How? At least he's trying to sign players and is open about it. Arsene isn't going to throw 50 something million at players like city did with Raheem Sterling

Last edited:
How? At least he's trying to sign players and is open about it.

Do you realize how embarrassing it is to constantly come out and say you almost signed players but they preferred somewhere else? It's to play people like you into pretending there's real intent. If he really tried he would have persuaded those almost players and paid them. Arsenal's brand and history, the EPL, London, and attractive playing style make them a destination club. But there's a reason that they still don't get anyone.

And players with the English tax like Sterling aren't the only ones out there.

Last edited:
We could have easily signed a DM....still disturbing that we didn't. Now we're gonna gamble with Chambers at DM. He played as a DM in the u21 game today, and did okay from what I heard.
Whether it's the med/physio team or how we train....something clearly is wrong and has been for a while

Fully aware of how embarrassing that it is and it was also embarrassing losing our best players to other clubs. I'm content with this squad, just need 2-3 solid players.

Fully aware of how embarrassing that it is and it was also embarrassing losing our best players to other clubs. I'm content with this squad, just need 2-3 solid players.

For me, I think 2 players would suffice.
DM, we will be linked with Xhaka, Bender, Carvalho, Gonalons until the window closes.
A young striker like my boy Michy but City are interested in him. We were linked to Gabriel Jesus and or Gabigol but I don't see Wenger going after a young South American player considering 3rd parties, work permit issues and buy out clauses :lol: .
A top striker will be difficult to buy, especially in the winter.
I dont think we need any fullbacks/CB's atm.
I did read that we sent a scout to watch Isco during the CL match on Wed

Last edited:
Isco would be :pimp:

But Bender would be more beneficial defensively.

Wish they could go for Icardi also but that's not going to happen

But Bender and Ozil in the midfield would be amazing.

We just need someone healthy up front who can finish :stoneface:

noskey noskey We going to the chip fam. I never thought this was possible at the end of summer but now we are one goal and 90 minutes away from an MLS Cup :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Yooooo. One more to go! Adi been such a beast this past 2 months, and Melano's run to seal it was beautiful.

Can't believe Im thinking about the Timbers raising that trophy, when 3 months ago we were all prepping for another **** ending to the season and the annual "GW out" calls :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom