❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If giroud finished all the chances he gets he would easily have 35+ a season. Too bad he doesn't :\ :lol:

Sidenote: I might have to buy those navy shorts they wore on Sunday. That crest is :pimp: . The jersey is nice but those bars on the bottom ruin it
View media item 1810054View media item 1810055
There's no reason for them to but I wish they had pockets

Last edited:
I copped an Arsenal scarf at the puma outlet for $15

All last seasons gear was 50% off

Last edited:
The one and only 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This killed me 
roll.gif

Fabregas this season: Games: 14 Goals: 0 Assists: 2

Ozil this season: Games: 13 Goals: 2 Assists: 11

Wenger knew, I was legit mad when we didn't sign Fabergas again.

Dodged a bullet.

How's Alex Song, Gervihno, Podolski, Bendtner, Ryo, Diabi, and Arshavin doing these days?

Wenger knew, I was legit mad when we didn't sign Fabergas again.

Dodged a bullet.

How's Alex Song, Gervihno, Podolski, Bendtner, Ryo, Diabi, and Arshavin doing these days?

We should sign Alex Song :nerd:

Not mad at that :nerd: . I kinda felt bad for Gervinho. He said it was his dream to play for arsenal. He makes it, plays a bit then gets sold. Rough

Take it how u want, but we need to sign a strong, tall, black French dude that will give his all to play for arsenal :lol: . e.g. a heathy diaby. I know theres someone out there :nerd:

Last edited:
random, but does anyone know why PSG is wearing their 3rd jersey from last season in this ligue 1 game? its the mango red collared CL shirt. this years third is that all black with pink.

Yo, that Ozil/Cesc picture has me dying! :rofl:

Mesut Ozil :pimp:

Always root for my fellow Muslim players.

Last edited:
Liverpool have recalled Harry Wilson from his loan spell at Crewe.

The 18-year-old striker made seven appearances with the League One side, but failed to break into the first-team on a regular basis.

“When he's been given his opportunity he hasn't quite done enough to stay in the team,” said manager Steve Davis.

"But like any young player coming in to a team it's difficult and it can take a while to find your feet and keep your place.

"He's an exciting player, he showed glimpses of quality and he will get his chance so it's up to him to take it."

Alberto Moreno’s agent says his player would be happy to talk to Real Madrid if they made an approach for the Liverpool defender.

"It's logical that they ask about such an important player. They are asking about him," he said to Radio 4G. "Important teams from Spain and other places are asking.

"If a team like Real Madrid speak with us and Liverpool are satisfied with the operation, they could talk. If a team with the substance of Real Madrid makes an offer, it would be a joy for him.

"It's difficult. Everyone knows the importance of Real Madrid but Liverpool have five European Cups. You have to give the first step to Liverpool."

Bayern Munich Director of sport Matthias Sammer says reported Chelsea target Thomas Muller is 'irreplacable'.

According to UK media reports, Jose Mourinho's Blues want to sign Muller to replace Diego Costa.

"Thomas Mueller embodies everything which distinguishes FC Bayern Munich," Sammer said.

"He is an absolute role model, an absolute gem and he's irreplaceable."

Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso says he’s happy at Bayern Munich despite being out of contract at the end of the season.

Alonso has been linked with a return to Liverpool.

“At the moment I am focused on the season and Bayern,” he told Goal.

“I don't know what is going to happen in (the) future but hopefully I will know soon. My family and I are feeling very comfortable in Munich and we are happy here.”

Arjen Robben insists he is happy at Bayern Munich despite speculation linking him with a move to Manchester United.

“I never thought about a transfer,” Robben said. “I am happy in Munich - my family is happy in Munich.

“My contract runs until 2017. You can’t look too far forward in football, but everything is fine at the moment - I hope things continue this way.”

Neymar’s father says the Barcelona star will sign a new contract at the Camp Nou, but insists the forward is in no hurry to do so.

Barca want to tie the Brazilian down to a new deal to prevent losing to would-be suitors, as well as rewarding him for his stunning progress over the past few seasons.

The 23-year-old, who is one of the final three nominees for the 2015 FIFA Ballon d’Or, was linked with Manchester United in the summer, while recent reports in the Spanish media have claimed that Real Madrid want to lure him to the Bernabeu.

However, the player’s father insists the striker will not be going anywhere soon, stating his son’s intention to extend his contract.

"Rest assured, be sure that Neymar is going to renew [his Barcelona contract],” Neymar Snr told Marca.

“There is no hurry, he still has three years left on his contract.”

Great to see Silva out there

Sterling to Nacho was :pimp:

KDB, this guy is unreal

Fully aware of how embarrassing that it is and it was also embarrassing losing our best players to other clubs. I'm content with this squad, just need 2-3 solid players.

Ruben Neves perhaps?:nerd:

saw this on reddit, brilliant stuff :smokin

I'm a huge fan of Ruben Neves, and a recently saw we were preparing a bid for him. I doubt we sign him in January, but hopefully we can get whatever Bender is playing for Dortmund. I don't necessarily think we need a top-class striker, especially when we have one :D , but if we can get a young gun (pun intended), then we can if he's available to us.

I don't know too much about Neves but from I've seen, I like. He certainly won't go for cheap. I don't see Porto selling him any time soon tho. But I'm all for making a bid at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom