❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Arsenal mannnnnnnn 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

"Oh when the Saints go marching in"

But seriously my FT is completely screwed this week

I'll take that reality :lol:, we'll still be in second 2 points behind with a chance to only live with this for a day. Man Poo are still a dumpster fire. Hats off to the saints on bossing the entire match

Last edited:

Where do y'all get your soccer kits from? I'm bout to order off the official Real Madrid team site but if it's cheaper elsewhere I'm interested.
Growing up it was always soccer.com especially if you want a kit with a name and number. I've recently been using Amazon for new kits and EBay for older ones.

Where do y'all get your soccer kits from? I'm bout to order off the official Real Madrid team site but if it's cheaper elsewhere I'm interested.
Growing up it was always soccer.com especially if you want a kit with a name and number. I've recently been using Amazon for new kits and EBay for older ones.
u90soccer.com
Soccerpost.com
Soccerpro.com
Thanks

@Mastamind89 I think I'm going to go with soccerpro.com since they have 25% off discounts on everything right now.

We played hours ago,it's pretty clear we're in crisis :lol:. Doesn't mean we can't savour a sweet "Same old Arsenal" type match :lol:

Saints :smokin

Last edited:
I'll take that reality :lol:, we'll still be in second 2 points behind with a chance to only live with this for a day. Man Poo are still a dumpster fire. Hats off to the saints on bossing the entire match
Man, I'm just laughing at what Roh and Jada said about us being put back to reality because we lost today, if you'd have won today, we'd be second, a point behind. I'd have taken hat reality :D

Southhampton might get some real momentum after this, might play similar to last year

Last edited:
bruh fans of EPL clubs' standards dropping like people who peaked in high school hitting the real world

Heggsy FC fans are not included in this, these dudes outchea livin the dream 

Last edited:
Freaking Oscar, cmon son :smh: I guess drawing with Watford is considered progress :rolleyes

:rofl: @ Arsenal got worked all day by the Saints

Really awkward yelling at the tv in the gym because you lost 4-0

I'm probably going to be labeled "that guy" next time I come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom