❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton sign Oumar Niasse from Lokomotiv Moscow for £13.5 million.

Charlton sign Yaya Sanogo on loan from Arsenal.

Pellegrini: "The club are not doing anything behind me, I knew this one month ago. With clause the club or me can choose not to use that."

Class for real he's done a good job while he was hear. Not the best tactically at times but a really good man manager.

So much SALT :lol:
Managing this squad is still not a walk in the park. He has the freedom and financial depth to shape this into whatever he wants but there are still a lot of holes to be patched within this club.

People are just gonna come knocking down Pep if he doesnt win anything next year. You guys are treating City like we're the same caliber of a team like Barcelona and Bayern Munich when he took over for them. They had depth from the starters to the bench. We can barely field a world class starting 11 and we even play our best players in every cup match. He has a lot of things to fix and people already crowning us with success :lol:

Nothing is guaranteed, and even as it stands now, City still has a chance at four trophies, but Pep is undoubtedly the best manager in the world and itll be a hell of a summer.

City baby!!

Managing this squad is still not a walk in the park. He has the freedom and financial depth to shape this into whatever he wants but there are still a lot of holes to be patched within this club.

People are just gonna come knocking down Pep if he doesnt win anything next year. You guys are treating City like we're the same caliber of a team like Barcelona and Bayern Munich when he took over for them. They had depth from the starters to the bench. We can barely field a world class starting 11 and we even play our best players in every cup match. He has a lot of things to fix and people already crowning us with success :lol:

City is throwing 150m at ya boy.

You got all the pieces to become the best team in England. You've got a world class manager, and money. And a team owner who isn't afraid to drop them BANDS.

You may not be Barca, but you can damn sure become PSG.

No big money moves for players today? Did Real go ham on the fax machine? PSG scoop up any unwanted EPL players?

Where's Ja at?

City is throwing 150m at ya boy.

You got all the pieces to become the best team in England. You've got a world class manager, and money. And a team owner who isn't afraid to drop them BANDS.

You may not be Barca, but you can damn sure become PSG.

Citeh has no excuse anymore.

Pellegrini: "The club are not doing anything behind me, I knew this one month ago. With clause the club or me can choose not to use that."

Class for real he's done a good job while he was hear. Not the best tactically at times but a really good man manager.

The man is the epitome of a true professional and a class act. I'm a little biased, but I think he deserves better than to be treated this way.

Here is a pic of me and my brother with Pellegrini back when he coached San Lorenzo in 01:
View media item 1893585

I agree with you but Pellegrini isn't being treated as bad as people think. Everything he has said since this began weeks ago and the info that has leaked leads me to believe he always knew this was the plan and was ok with it. I mean in the quote he said himself the club hasnt done anything behind his back and I don't think he's just saying that to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom