❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicharito named Bundesliga Player of the Month for the 3rd straight month. Still overrated though.

Really? My man Obamayeng can't get one of those POTM's?

He's been a huge reason why BVB have actually scored more league goals than Bayern

Last edited:
My dude Leroy Fer signed to Swansea on loan from QPR

The Chile job is open :nerd:

I think someone landed that gig already
coach for Leon of liga mx took the job
speaking of, I was watching the Tigres/ Leon match and this dude Gignac cooked with a hat trick 8)

Man City will never be ****. And the fans are going around flaunting as if they are doing something good with this treachery.
this
where were these fans before 2010 :nerd:

Pellegrini: "The club are not doing anything behind me, I knew this one month ago. With clause the club or me can choose not to use that."

Class for real he's done a good job while he was hear. Not the best tactically at times but a really good man manager.

The man is the epitome of a true professional and a class act. I'm a little biased, but I think he deserves better than to be treated this way.

Here is a pic of me and my brother with Pellegrini back when he coached San Lorenzo in 01:
View media item 1893585
you were part of the San Lorenzo youth squads? *weebey gif*

He's been a huge reason why BVB have actually scored more league goals than Bayern

Race thread in 3, 2, 1.....

not srs, plz no race thread

Naa man :lol:,I still have love for Chicha. Just wondering what my man Spiderman has to do given that he's the top scorer and has been in form basically all season long :lol:

Last edited:

Naa man :lol:,I still have love for Chicha. Just wondering what my man Spiderman has to do given that he's the top scorer and has been in form basically all season long :lol:

You're right man, he's totally under-appreciated in Germany. He should join Liverpool.

isn't the voting fan based?

I'm sure this answers why lel

Damn,makes sense :lol:

You're right man, he's totally under-appreciated in Germany. He should join United Liverpool.

View media item 1893812

Last edited:
Pellegrini: "The club are not doing anything behind me, I knew this one month ago. With clause the club or me can choose not to use that."

Class for real he's done a good job while he was hear. Not the best tactically at times but a really good man manager.

The man is the epitome of a true professional and a class act. I'm a little biased, but I think he deserves better than to be treated this way.

Here is a pic of me and my brother with Pellegrini back when he coached San Lorenzo in 01:
View media item 1893585
you were part of the San Lorenzo youth squads? *weebey gif*

If only! :lol:

Nah, San Lorenzo was doing one of those U.S. tours during that offseason and my old man took us to watch them practice at STU in Ft. Lauderdale and take pics with the squad.

Man City will never be ****. And the fans are going around flaunting as if they are doing something good with this treachery.
this
where were these fans before 2010
nerd.gif

I can't speak for everyone but I wasn't on Niketalk then and I was to busy catching hell from my United and Arsenal friends about how **** we where. But we're finally doing something and this club is trying to make waves for the future. At least let us have this day guys damn 
laugh.gif

Every club comes with its baggage:

Man City is an oil club
Chelsea is a Russian mob club
Liverpool has never won the Prem
Arsenal has never won the CL
Man Utd can't win without SAF

Just root for whoever you want to root for and ignore the noise. Last I checked, the vast majority of us aren't even English :lol:

i'm interested in seeing how Doumbia does in the PL

Dude was a legend in my fifa 13 career mode :lol:

Also I know I car to much about what pundits say but Craig Burnley saying "Untied was the bigger job" and that he should have taken it is just pure romanticism. The reality is now that City is the bigger job than United because from the organization down to the players on the pitch it is currently better. Thats what matters most is whats happening now and where a club can go in the future and not what a club has done in the past. Fans and people who are sports romantics care more about the history and what would be nice more than the actual people that play and ******* manage the game do. These dudes aren't out here to try and please you and do what you think is nice or would be a challenge for them this is their career and they are gonna do whats best for their career. /rant

Ed Woodward would have to relinquish his powers to Pep and I don't know if that was ever going down.

There's too many obstacles at United

LVG
Giggs
SAF
Glazers
Rooney

City were basically like here's the keys and black card, do what you need to do to win us some trophies

No doubt, I swear Man Utd fans in general are so entitled, I can't get over that fan someone posted like two months ago saying that the current PL is ******, while it was "glorious" when Man U were winning by 18 points. It's only glorious and great when you're dominating, huh? Then all this talk about them and AC Milan trying to form a permenant super league featuring all of the biggest teams because of their brand. *****, you earn the chance to play at the highest stage, not because of what you done in the past. 

He served a great purpose and was beyond magical at times especialy his 2013-14 season but his prime is over and his weird antics off the pitch a long with lackadaisical play warrants a departure from the club. Was one of my favorite players in the world when he wanted to play with passion. Hope he finds success elsewhere but its time we moved on without him.

Every club comes with its baggage:

Man City is an oil club
Chelsea is a Russian mob club
Liverpool has never won the Prem
Arsenal has never won the CL
Man Utd can't win without SAF

Just root for whoever you want to root for and ignore the noise. Last I checked, the vast majority of us aren't even English :lol:
On point. Just like you guys who became Arsenal fans after Henry, Ljungberg, Campbell, and the Invincibles or Man U fans during the days of Beckham, CR7, Rooney, Tevez or the Chelsea fans with Drogba, and Lampard.

What's so different about City having fans when they started doing well? Plastic fans who jump from team to team happen to all the big clubs, screw them. Before City got the likes of Robinho, Adebayor and Tevez I had no interests in the sport at all. I never got into the sport before 2010 and when I became a City fan I have rooted them on ever since.

I know plenty of dudes who root for Man U, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal who are tools and know plenty of other people who root for the same teams with passion. City fans arent any different, y'all just can't accept the fact that Pep chose us :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom