❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I take solace in knowing that we are the only team to thoroughly beat Leicester's *** this season. 'Pool may well have beat them, but that was just a one-goal affair. We'll see what it's looking like this Sunday, although tbh, I don't know what Arsenal team to expect. The one that put five on LC, or the one that let S'hampton put 4 past them.
A wins a win.

Checking PMs.... decided to post one more again....

Jorge Mendes is destroying Los Che.

He will begin to do the same with Manchester United especially if Mou gets hired. Woody's transfer purchases from Mendes have already been horrible.

On record that LvG was not going to do well in the old footy thread.

Will go on record to say if Mou gets hired, he'll flame out like he did at Chelsea, Madrid, & Chelsea again.

Woody is the culprit for United's failures.

Glazers are cutting 15-20% of budgets in all depts at United including the famed youth academy resulting in youth director Brian McClair leaving.. First team is rumored to be safe from budget cuts but knowing the glazers & how they like to take sizeable cash withdrawals from the club... :smh:

:rofl: @ stan kroenke buying a $725 million Texas ranch... If I were a Gooner, I'd be piiiiiiiiisssssssed.... :smh:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincar...as-ranch-listed-for-725-million/#297e5d5162c8

Neymar & Busquets to City?!?!?! I can see that happening especially Neymar. He was never going to be a Barca lifer... Pep wanted him very badly at Bayern... Busquets' recent quote was rather ominous... 70% of revenue spent on player wages? Yikes... Something has to give...

Hope all is well with everyone... :nthat:

heggsy heggsy FC!!! I see you bruh! I'd root for you guys but that racist *** vardy.... Can't do it... :smh: Hope he blows out both acls... or at least twists his ankle really bad... :tongue: :lol:

Last edited:
Checking PMs.... decided to post one more again....

Jorge Mendes is destroying Los Che.

He will begin to do the same with Manchester United especially if Mou gets hired. Woody's transfer purchases from Mendes have already been horrible.

On record that LvG was not going to do well in the old footy thread.

Will go on record to say if Mou gets hired, he'll flame out like he did at Chelsea, Madrid, & Chelsea again.

Woody is the culprit for United's failures.

Glazers are cutting 15-20% of budgets in all depts at United including the famed youth academy resulting in youth director Brian McClair leaving.. First team is rumored to be safe from budget cuts but knowing the glazers & how they like to take sizeable cash withdrawals from the club... :smh:

:rofl: @ stan kroenke buying a $725 million Texas ranch... If I were a Gooner, I'd be piiiiiiiiisssssssed.... :smh:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erincar...as-ranch-listed-for-725-million/#297e5d5162c8

Neymar & Busquets to City?!?!?! I can see that happening especially Neymar. He was never going to be a Barca lifer... Pep wanted him very badly at Bayern... Busquets' recent quote was rather ominous... 70% of revenue spent on player wages? Yikes... Something has to give...

Hope all is well with everyone... :nthat:

heggsy heggsy FC!!! I see you bruh! I'd root for you guys but that racist *** vardy.... Can't do it... :smh: Hope he blows out both acls... or at least twists his ankle really bad... :tongue: :lol:

Fam, I'm fine with this.

Mou will give you a trophy or two, then fade to Bolivia.

And that's fine, right now, United needs to get back to winning ways ASAP due to commercial commitments, and there's no one else who will deliver that as fast as Mou.

Yea I completely agree with you Eiddy,Mou is lnt any long term fix but he can bring a club silverware in the short term. Pochettino would be my preferred long term option further along down the road after he proves himself in Europe.

Last edited:
BwihWFX.png

Yeah I saw that report he bought a ranch with more land than LA and NYC combined. I just hope that he sees..... Man, I just hope we spend man. I'm tired of always seeing Man U and Chelsea in the transfer rumors; I want rumors too [emoji]128533[/emoji]

juve vs napoli tomorrow is gonna be great. :smokin

this fool chiellini stays getting hurt right before big matches though :smh:

Last edited:
Just got back... dammit, missed a 1st-half goal... 

Oh wait. 

EDIT

The joke's on Bunderchester United. 

Last edited:
Running around, but every time I look at the TV, it's Utd with the blunders. 
laugh.gif

Darmian. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Now Darmian is hurt....:smh:

This was supposed to be the week to kick start a top 4 challenge with the top 4 all taking points off each other since they're facing one another but of course nope,that's too much to ask...had to go and make things so much harder like LVG seems to love :stoneface: :smh:

*TONY!!!!

Last edited:
Fitting seeing Love get a debut the day before Valentines day :lol:

@OptaJoe: 15 – Only W. Rooney (18) has had a hand in more goals in all comps for Man Utd in 15/16 than Anthony Martial (10 goals 5 assists). Flourish.

Flourish,lad :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom