❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Keane gets his first first team action in years,he deserves as much after his U-21 performance during the week

Awaiting choice quotes from LVG... like how much possession they had (over 60%)... and some shots on target (6).  

He says he would feel disrespected if the club was looking for a replacement without telling him,he's been disrespecting the club and the fans with an unrecognizable brand of football that has yet to produce desired results this far into his crap "process" :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Man Utd. Scary how shambolic they've become recently. To a point, where losing to Sunderland isn't even considered a shock anymore.

LVG has to go. He's an embarrassment

I've been waking up to early weekend lulz for years now since Sir Alex's retirement 
laugh.gif

losing to a relegation zone team 

Last edited:
What did I wake up to? I should be used to this by now but my pride won't let me.

Potentially the worst part of this debacle: no Fro this game means LVG will probably think he's the permanent answer in the midfield, I mean atleast we're able to tie bottom half teams with him in :rolleyes

LVG almost never praises DDG.  With the 2nd goal being a DDG OG, watch LVG throw him under the bus. 

i've BEEN criticizing Varane's ball skills. Everyone praises him all the time and he never gets called out on this. it's ridiculous and happens EVERY match he plays. it's ******* ridiculous.

Next criticism, not for his overall performance...but as much constant praise and zero criticism he gets to his game, Varane is straight up bad with his distribution from the back. He constantly makes bad passes and gives it away. Dude is going to be world class and lock don defensively for a long time, but that doesn't mean he's gotta be nice with passing it as well. I think he needs to get more conservative in danger situations and just clear it.
5 Days ago 
side not and i know i've said it here before, but i've been really disappointed with Varane's passing out of the back. i don't remember another top level CB ever giving the ball away in dangerous areas like he does

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom