❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...

I just don't understand who Matic thinks he is if he is indeed leaking this stuff out or trying to cause a mutiny in the locker room. He isn't anybody special, he isn't anybody sacred to Chelsea - where would he get the nerve to start ratting to the press? I don't think hes leaking stuff out but if he was, all I'm saying is -"who the **** do you think you are?"

There wasn't a reason to be critical of Mou in my post, I was just reacting to the rumors of players snitching to the press (that's the **** I don't like). Plenty of reason to be critical of Mou, plenty of stuff to mention. You can write a couple term papers on the psychology of Mourinho (the denial, the hypocrisy, the blaming of others, the tactics, the fact he's never been at a club for longer than 3 years {commitment issues? Lol} ) - we can talk about that too.

But when you have rumors surrounding Matic, Fab, & Hazard being the "leakers" - nahhhhh bro - not cool. Didn't like it when Iker Casillas did it, but at least he was "somebody" in the organization. Those dudes I mentioned, please.

Last edited:
I agree the snitching to the media is classless, I don't ever think Jose has ever singled out any particular player when they underperform but he's had a history of losing the locker room and alienating certain players if they don't fit his style and philosophy. He has a big ego, mix that with multi millionaire athletes in their primes with their egos and it's Jose's way or the highway. Quality players that could of been rotated in to pick up the slack have all been shipped off or loaned out because they couldn't fit Jose's style.

Matic may be no one, but he was vital to the team last year anchoring the midfield. There has to be something Jose did or said, there's absolutely no reason why their top 3 statistical players are flopping so bad this year. There's always something to blame with Mourinho when things don't go his way. I like Mourinho, the quick witted funny Mourinho not the Mourinho who constantly finds excuses for the downfall of his team or tactics. If he really is the Special One he'll end all of the bickering and pick it up for the next month, otherwise he gonna be on vacation till next summer.

With so many Chelsea fans seeming to be sticking behind Mou,I'm surprised at how many Red Devils fans are starting to call for LVG's head as if he's Moyes :lol:. Not like we're anywhere near 15th place :lol:,just can't score goals which can be fixed.

Last edited:
So this winter transfer window gonna be lit or nah?

Barca's transfer ban runs out,Chelsea's gonna be making moves. Woody has to make some moves,should be fun. Not sure if there's gonna be any "World Class" names sold. Only thing that sucks about January is that the fees are even more overpriced than usual :x

Last edited:
With so many Chelsea fans seeming to be sticking behind Mou,I'm surprised at how many Red Devils fans are starting to call for LVG's head as if he's Moyes :lol:. Not like we're anywhere near 15th place :lol:,just can't score goals which can be fixed.

LVG didn't just win the the title 6 months ago. LVG wasn't the manager 3 out of the 4 Premier League Titles you have. But most importantly, LVG wasn't brought in to be the Manager for the next 10 plus years. Jose is all of that, Jose is Chelsea's biggest representative, he was brought in to stay.

That's what the Non-Chelsea fans clamoring for him to be fired need to understand - Chelsea fans are tired of the sack/hire manager every other year run they've been on since he left. Jose was brought in for stability, for the future. There isn't any other manager in the world who fitted that more than Mourinho. He loves Chelsea, he said for the first time ever he'd love to stay there forever and build a Fergie type of dynasty, and Chelsea fans love him. They're behind him in massive numbers.

So if your not a Chelsea fan and you're behind this "Sack Mou" narrative - please try to understand, they don't give a **** :lol:

So if Chelsea don't qualify for CL/Europa he won't/shouldn't be sacked?

Last edited:
How many better mangers will we find??? I don't think there is any other manager in the world who could work under Roman as Jose can

Carlo :nerd:

*Speaking of possible manager changes...

There are 'go-betweens' at Adidas that speak to Pep Guardiola and Ed Woodward regularly [mail]

It seems more likely that Pep Guardiola will stay at Bayern next year and be the eventual successor to Van Gaal in 2017 [mail]

Last edited:
Here's the thing about Chelsea and Mourinho.

First off, they'd have to write him a HUGE check to go away. In the same sense that they were paying off Roberto Di Matteo a few years ago and he won them a damn European trophy.

Secondly, Mourinho deserves the opportunity to dig himself out of this hole. He's built enough credit with the team to go to the board and ask for that much.

There's been a report that they're going to sack him after the Stoke match on Saturday, win, lose, or draw. But I really don't know if that's the wisest move for the club to make, especially seeing that Ancellotti doesn't want the gig, Pep is probably going to re-sign with Munich, and the list of attractive managers is a short one.

I think Mou will see this season out, but I don't see the ship turning around at this point. It just seems to be something new with them every week.

Chickens come home to roost.

My-T.

I'm just loving the lulz coming out of this whole implosion :lol:.

This was just...savage from Terry :lol: :x

Saw that Falcao's been ruled out for a few week. Is it an injury or an "injury"? :lol: :nerd:.

Feels like most of Chelsea's recent signings haven't panned out while the players they've sold have only gotten better :lol: :x. Can't imagine them with the likes of Lukaku and KDB right now...

Last edited:
Bellerin ruled out against Munich.

RIP Debuchy.

My-T.

Welp. We're ******.

No Hector, no Theo, no Ox...

Giro's going to have to put the team on his back :nerd:

Alexis HAS to score tomorrow for us to even have a chance

Last edited:
Heh, I see what you did there :nerd:

I am legit infuriated, what the hell is wrong with these guys? Ok injuries happen but I can legit predict who gets hurt, when, and the injury. This is so ******* predictable and this happens every god damn time we pick up form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom