❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 ZDF SportVerified account
‏@ZDFsport
Wir erfuhren: #Guardiola verlässt @FCBayern am Saisonende und wechselt als Trainer zu #ManCity. Guardiolas Nachfolger wird Carlo #Ancelotti.
Pep Guardiola has decided to join City at the end of the season, with Carlo Ancelotti replacing him. [ZDF Sport]

nerd.gif

It's really frustrating watching United always attempting to cross it into the box, instead of taking even three steps forward with the ball at feet :smh:

No one ever wants to run at people 

My god what a missed chance just now 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Cause no one wants to take a risk of being caught out of position defensively....

Very frustrating to watch.
That explains certain players feeling a lack of freedom and that their style of play is being restricted. LVG hates risks but without risks it's impossible to attack consistently let alone score goals as we've seen
mean.gif
mean.gif

Cause no one wants to take a risk of being caught out of position defensively....

That explains certain players feeling a lack of freedom and that their style of play is being restricted. LVG hates risks but without risks it's impossible to attack consistently let alone score goals as we've seen :smh: :smh:  

I'm starting to genuinely see Mou coming to United (particularly if that Pep to Citeh deal is true), simply cause he's the only big man available who will also have United attacking again.

That explains certain players feeling a lack of freedom and that their style of play is being restricted. LVG hates risks but without risks it's impossible to attack consistently let alone score goals as we've seen
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm starting to genuinely see Mou coming to United (particularly if that Pep to Citeh deal is true), simply cause he's the only big man available who will also have United attacking again.
It really is starting to make a lot of sense especially given his rumored interest in the job and Woody's good relationship with Mendes. With Carlo and Pep most likely out in the running,we can't miss out on someone of Mou's pedigree if we're really gonna move on from LVG which it's starting to look like he's on borrowed time.

Makes more sense than Mou to Real again

Also seeing that sentiment building among fans,this was a great quote/comparison imo

Last edited:
Giggs on the touchline and LVG sitting quietly on the bench is a stark contrast in styles to say the least...

Can't help but feel like Giggs is subconsciously starting to distance himself from LVG 
roll.gif
,I'm most likely looking into things to much though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Giggs on the touchline and LVG sitting quietly on the bench is a stark contrast in styles to say the least...

Can't help but feel like Giggs is subconsciously starting to distance himself from LVG 
roll.gif
,I'm most likely looking into things to much though 
laugh.gif

giggs is man u until he dies. I think he knows this is the end and he trying to fight for his job before hes forced to swansea or something 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom